No announcement yet.

domesticated : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is "south vehicle dynamics" exactly?

Comment

Haha, that was a typo somehow. No secret sauce. It was supposed to be in, not south haha.
      '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

1_ buy engine from af's link.

2_ find and buy supercharger

3_ dominate all who race before you

Comment

Laskey Racing is currently building my head and I'm about to ship my block to him to be built and sleeved by Benson...

Comment

So the head should be here in a few weeks

Supertech Valves
            Supertech Springs and retainers
            Supertech bronze valve guides
            Racing valve job (rounded instead of 3 angles)
            New seals
            Hot tanked
            Stock cams
            Stock cam gears
            Stock casting

Block

Benson unique sleeves
            Benson balanced and polished crank
            CP 10:1 pistons
            Pauter X beam rods
            ACL race bearings
            Balance shaft delete
            Balance and blueprinted
            New pumps
            New seals
            Hot tanked

I'm gonna run it like this until I can buffer my bank account back up. So turbo most likely won't be until next year. Should make about stock power for an H22A. Maybe 10-15 less. But with my engine, trans, clutch, and tuning, I just need to bolt a turbo on lol.

And the turbo choice has been decided, but to be continued.... (play suspenseful music)

Comment

I bet you'll make a goo 15-20% more than a stock H22. Lighter valvetrain and rotating assembly, as well as a MUCH better entrance into the cylinder. Know what machine they use at Laskey for valve jobs? If they're doing radiused valve jobs, it's gotta be a beastly machine.

'98 Prelude resto/mod thread

Comment

Idk how much lighter things will be. Top end will likely improve as I can safely rev it to the moon now. I'm not so sure the valves will make such a great difference given a stock head casting, not matched ports, a catalytic converter and butterflies removed from the intake. Well see.

Comment

Just ordered a 2016 Jeep Wrangler Willy's 2 door! Hydro Blue. It will be here in a month or so! I'm gonna get it so dirty!

Comment

Started a new job this week. I officially left my position as a Chassis Vehicle Dynamics Performance Quality Engineer to a Chassis Vehicle Dynamics Tuning Engineer for the CUSW platform specifically on a Jeep we'll be building and selling in China. So I will be spending a lot of time in Shanghai. I will no longer be studying vibrations, but burning up tires. It's a direction I've been wanting to go since 2012.

Comment

Head is on the way! The block is still at Bensons so I'm waiting one that. I need a new radiator, head gasket, and a few seals and she should be back together.

Comment

Also my Jeep is getting built next week so I may drive to the plant to take some pics and watch the birth.

Comment

Lol @ birth

Comment

I got to watch my Jeep get built from start until I drove it off the line! I have pictures, unfortunately I can't share them... It was a lot of fun and only took 3.5 hours!

Comment

You still keeping the charger?

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

Nope, it got boring. I don't need 3 fast vehicles! The Charger doesn't excite me and it became super regular. The Jeep on the other hand had been on my mind since the day I ordered it and when I finally saw it today I was so excited.

Comment

Working...
                                X