No announcement yet.

domesticated : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try the SDash app http://sdashapp.com/, I prefer it over the s300 app if you want to replace the stock dash. Though the s300 app is great for viewing all your data. Also order a Micro USB Host OTG Cable with Micro USB Power. You'll need it to charge the tablet or phone

Last edited by Tishock; 05-23-2015, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Ok cool, I downloaded sdash. I'm just going to fit my tablet into the dash. But, I need to find a windows laptop now lol.
      '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Well actually I don't need one of those. I will be using Bluetooth.

Comment

I didn't think about it, but I don't really have a laptop lol. S300 won't be much use of I can't connect to it lol. Just picked up a Toshiba Satellite with a touch screen.

Comment

Really? haha

Does your job give you a work laptop?

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Yea, but I never have a personal need for a laptop that my phone or tablet can't do.

Comment

This build is getting more and more interesting as you progress.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

Well I think the problem was I was absent for 6 months while I was traveling for work so nothing happened. But it is picking up momentum.

Comment

Originally posted by tishock View Post
                    Try the SDash app http://sdashapp.com/, I prefer it over the s300 app if you want to replace the stock dash. Though the s300 app is great for viewing all your data. Also order a Micro USB Host OTG Cable with Micro USB Power. You'll need it to charge the tablet or phone

Sadly, that cable will not charge every Android. I bought one and it will not charge my MotoX . I really think it only works with the few Samsung devices that they mention in the add.
                    Last edited by af_1132; 05-26-2015, 01:24 AM.

MRT

14.38 @ 98.66mph
                    The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
                    Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.346

Comment

Who are the Hondata guys? I'm probably gonna need some help. The only tuning I've done was with Megasquirt back in 2008ish. Haven't looked into it yet, but my first step is to replace the OE sensor with the wideband. Looks like Smanager has the option to switch between styles using the same pinout.

Comment

They are I, Tishock, and jdm92_accorn. There could be other currents, but I'm not sure. I would get the Innovate MTX-L if I were you, which has the Bosch wideband, and an excellent display that can give signal to the ECU.

SDash > Smanager

MRT

14.38 @ 98.66mph

Comment

I ordered an MTX-L last week. Along with a few other MTX-Ds. SDash isn't a tuning software, it's for data logging and live viewing data. But I did get SDash as I won't be putting the OE cluster back in the car.

Comment

Oh, haha, I meant Hondata Mobile, not SManager.

MRT

14.38 @ 98.66mph

Comment

Looks like everything will be here by Monday. I can't believe how long it took some of the orders to process. I was hoping to get it running last weekend for gridlife this weekend. But I'll have a lot of work next week. An order from Majestic, two from Amazon, one from HA Motorsports, one from Innovative Motorsports, one from Pegasus Racing, and one from Realstreet.

Comment

Wow, that's a lot of stuff. You should post in the latest purchase thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X