No announcement yet.

domesticated : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They do pretty good at getting attention.
    '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

how'd you mount the hella horns? to what bolts?
      blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
        Bolted, right . I just zip tied it to the radiator lol. Not really any great way to mount them there. But after 3 months or so the fins haven't bent at all so it's all good.

Comment

Your ride really reminds me of Joey Lee's aka StickyDilJoe old CB. I love the work you have done to her. I'm anxious to see your next step.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
          MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Haha really? My paint is a similar color, that's about it. Hell you got the carbon and the wheels. My car is dirty. Built for reliability and track duty, but dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
              I forget what theyre for but there was 2 bots I used on the radiator support brace that I used

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
              It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Originally posted by domesticated View Post
                Haha really? My paint is a similar color, that's about it. Hell you got the carbon and the wheels. My car is dirty. Built for reliability and track duty, but dirty.
                Pictures hide a lot. My paint is busted. There are a few dings and dents. I have a VIS CF hood and Seibon is the one to have, but I can't complain when I only payed $150 for it. The wheels, I definitely paid for and are 100% real and 95% all original. I too want to track my car, It's in no way streetable with all these nice things. Accords are way too easy to steal.

Other than the paint you have them one piecers and an H swap just like Joeys. I just get that feel, you know what i mean?

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015

Comment

Originally posted by SanJoCaF22DrAcc View Post
                  Other than the paint you have them one piecers and an H swap just like Joeys. I just get that feel, you know what i mean?
                  Haha yea I do actually. I didn't want to say it though and I definitely don't want to copy him or be thought to copy him. Main reason I want to get some gloss black SA-67Rs instead of Meisters. I also plan on repainting my car the metallic green like he did, but a different kind of green and it had nothing to do with his car. I want to theme my car out like Chrysler does with the SRT's and when I saw the new '14 Grand Cherokee with the black forest paint, black chrome wheels and grill, and red calipers, I knew I had finally figured out the direction I want to go.

Comment

Woohoo!

Comment

So today when I went to put my mounts in I found this. Explains why my car drove so weird after replacing the LCA bushings last week. Lol.

Comment

that tension rod is off an automatic CB. You can do 3 things....

1 Keep the automatic tension rod but you need to turn it so the curve faces down.

2 change it to a manual tension rod

3 get a traction bar lol

Comment

I'll get a better pic when it's actually clean!

Last edited by Domesticated; 10-03-2013, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Your at a good ride height to spare that lip from getting obliterated. If you pick up some tires that are a little taller, then lower you suspension a bit, you should be able to maintain your ride height, but reduce your wheel gap.

If you do pull a fiberglass mold from that lip and make a carbon fiber piece that would be so bad ass. I hope you document the whole process.

The Caravan 2015

Comment

Originally posted by SanJoCaF22DrAcc View Post
                              Your at a good ride height to spare that lip from getting obliterated. If you pick up some tires that are a little taller, then lower you suspension a bit, you should be able to maintain your ride height, but reduce your wheel gap.

If you do pull a fiberglass mold from that lip and make a carbon fiber piece that would be so bad ass. I hope you document the whole process.
                              I'm picking up some 215/45/17's come spring. I currently have a 215/40/17. The reason I'm at this height is because my tires will rub when I'm in a high g turn. I'm actually going to lift the rear another 1/4". I don't have the funds to make a carbon replica yet, but I plan on doing it at some point.

Comment

Once the rear is lifted a little the gap actually looks really good. Even gap all the way around.

Comment

Working...
                                X