No announcement yet.

Ascot92 : 1992 Accord EX-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh, that was a bad picture, but i think it's still looks nice, especially at night, i can see fellow Cb7's behind me mouthing the word "Ascot????" LOL anyways yeah I miss it a lot!! Im getting a civic now, well looking for a new car tommrow or very soon. this car was awesome to drive love the 140HP LOL seriously, love the way how I can never do a U turn because the car is so damn long LOL, yeah....good memories racing up and down Kingsway(Burnaby BC)...I want to cry...LOL jkjk

Comment

I still see this Accord around...White, shaved side mouldings, Ascot tails, no more rice wing, amber corners, but it's not lowered anymore, looks bent up, and it's always driven by some old Asian guy hehe..

I see it about once every 3 weeks or so around Surrey...I think I might even know where the guy lives too haha..

So the car's not yours anymore I assume?

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

LOL HALARIOUS, nah im ascots92's younger brother, car got passed down to me, that must be my dad driving the car once in a while.

read the classified, Ascot centerpeice and u will know what happened
        Last edited by ASCOT92; 03-28-2007, 04:34 AM.

Comment

I got rear ended out in surrey on grosvenor road and selkirk

it looks like nothing, but its a write off, pushed the chassis forward..

Comment

Ouch im sorry to see what happened buddy. I hope youre ok anyways the damage doent look that bad at least for your cb...lol now the tercel is a diferent story.
            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
            ....................My New Baby
            SOLD TO
            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

I never saw this car before and now its gone.
              I really like what your brother did with the Ascot center piece.
              Looks sooo good.

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

buy it!! look in the classifieds =p err... i need money since were going to buy a new car, every hundred counts lol

Comment

Man, he hit you right in the Ascot! (sorry for the pun...)

That sucks man...

Do me a favor and don't sell your wheels to anyone here! I think you and I are still the only two with the bronze Hanabis!

Comment

ouch
                    i LOVE jdM

Comment

Ouch sorry to see that man..

It's nuts how your car looked ok in the pic, yet the Tercel was so smushed!

Are you okay tho?

If your chassis got pushed forward, you must have gotten hit pretty hard yo!

Hope everything's okay man..And good luck on the new project

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

looking good...i think the white wheels is much better...
                        but either is good....

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

holy hot damm its been over 5 years ....question can anyone still see these pictures on this thread? i wanna get my pictures of this ride back somehow....

Comment

Originally posted by ASCOT92 View Post
                            holy hot damm its been over 5 years ....question can anyone still see these pictures on this thread? i wanna get my pictures of this ride back somehow....
                            Just read through it all looking for a picture to ease my growing curiosity... but nothing but the last one shows.

Should've posted them somewhere better.

RIP my last two CB7s.
                            New rides:
                            '82 Volvo 245 drift project
                            '87 Volvo 244 daily
                            Born2DieApparel.com

Comment

Working...
                            X