Clear All

it is jdm ascot diff model of accord i believe correct me if im wrong

"Tucking tires and wires."
    The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by r0gergcm
      where was the ascot sold? europe/japan? it looks hella like a cb7

btw nice car hehe

the car is a 1992 accord with ascot tail lights. read the mods list, as well as the title of the thread itself.

Originally posted by J-specCb4
      it is jdm ascot diff model of accord i believe correct me if im wrong

ascot was sold in japan, australia, new zealand... not sure if it was sold in europe.

1st gen ascot:

pic is from a rental car site

not sure if this is 2nd gen or 3rd gen ascot:

http://www.prelude-fan.de/ascot_g2.htm

there was also a honda ascot motorcycle in the early 80s...

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Car looks sick man.

Comment

I want the ascot rear bumper. I like the plate being located there on pic 2
          "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
          sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
          Did work for: jhoff_cb7
          Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
            the car is a 1992 accord with ascot tail lights. read the mods list, as well as the title of the thread itself.
            lol ya i kno its an accord, i looked up pics of the ascot on google but didnt find any location information. sorry for being unclear.. heh

Comment

Originally posted by ASCOT92
              R u saying my Falkens Hanabi R fake????? Do u want to see a picture of my box!
              Here u go, and when I go to my other house I will take a picture of my centercaps also lol.

Take a breath Bro-seph
              Not seeing the caps on led me me to wonder if they were real. More props to you!

JDMED

buy my jdm part
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

i liked this car from the first time i saw it but had no reason to post. i just sent you a PM man. hope you like it. but yea mad props on the car you have gone to the rare side of JDM so parts are prolly a lot harder to find. keep up the good work and next time im in BC ill see whats up with a kick it sesh. the place down by the harbor is cool. lots of crazy shops over there..keep up the GREAT work.

Comment

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom
                  i liked this car from the first time i saw it but had no reason to post. i just sent you a PM man. hope you like it. but yea mad props on the car you have gone to the rare side of JDM so parts are prolly a lot harder to find. keep up the good work and next time im in BC ill see whats up with a kick it sesh. the place down by the harbor is cool. lots of crazy shops over there..keep up the GREAT work.
                  Thanx bro for the feedback and thanx for the advice on the PM,Really cool!Gonna go now take a look at your thread ,i'm sure it Hot!!!

Comment

Love taking pictures??Really need to blackout my headlights"NO TIME"

Will get the bumper repainted and aligned soon,too many front end accidents.

Comment

those rims got fuked hardcore man, that sucks.. how big was the pothole?

Comment

Originally posted by r0gergcm
                        those rims got fuked hardcore man, that sucks.. how big was the pothole?
                        What's up man, the hole was fuckin huge,big enough to take out two wheels i wasn't even driving fast,I'm writing a letter to the city for the possiblity of the city taking care of the cost of damage.Hope for the best!

Comment

Parting Out My Car Attention:604 Area Vancity Cb7 Owners!!!!

Attention all you CB7 owners check out the classified ASCOT92 I'm parting out my car,giving it to my dad....E46 here i come!! WTB STOCK PARTS. SOME PICS ON THREAD!

Comment

thats a shame. She was deff special.

Good luck on your future endeavours.

Comment

Man, what a shame!

Too bad I don't have the cash right now for some of those parts! At least it's not getting junked... back to stock and given a new life isn't a bad retirement for a CB7. Even after the upgrade, you're still going to miss driving it, though! I assure you!

Comment

Originally posted by ASCOT92
                                [SIZE=5]PICTURES GALORE PAGE1,3,4!!!! AND CLASSIFIED.[/SIZE

Ascot92 Baby!

The car looks but im not really feeling the back... to me it looks like the old school kia sephia.. but thats just me.
                                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                                ....................My New Baby
                                SOLD TO
                                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Working...
                                X