No announcement yet.

Dark_Accord : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wont say exactly but im going to say what objects its going to take which will probaly give away.

Engine Hoist. Solder . Soldering iron. Heat Shrink. Paint. Bondo. 10mm socket will get raped. along with 12mm, 14mm, posibly 17mm and lots of screw drivers
    Blake.
    1994 Accord Part out!
    Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Another honda in Dark_accord garage (dirt lot )

Tonight i got a 94 accord EX Sedan
      came with
      F22b1 torn apart
      Sound system
      Vtec head
      notec head
      Fidenza light weight flywheel
      A set of rims without tires
      2 steelies
      set of steelies on car with good tires
      Battery relocation cable
      Tons of misc parts
      Coilovers
      Aftermarket Header (burried in his garage somewhere still)
      Recarlo seat (in storage getting soon)
      and alot more parts!!
      heres some pics

(interior is completely door panels are laying in the back seat so is the radio and other parts)

Blake.
      1994 Accord Part out!

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Looks nice dude. Slap the coilovers on your '92 CB7.

What are the plans for the sedan?
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
          Looks nice dude. Slap the coilovers on your '92 CB7.

What are the plans for the sedan?
          i put the rears on today.. will do fronts tomarrow have some pics but ill post them up later

cd5 plans are to get that fresh california clean look out of it for a fresh daily
          Blake.
          1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post
            i put the rears on today.. will do fronts tomarrow have some pics but ill post them up later

cd5 plans are to get that fresh california clean look out of it for a fresh daily
            Sounds good man. How much did you get it for(if you dont mind me asking)?
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...4&id=621869803
              about 75 pics can be found there ill make an MRT maybe in a week or so to busy now lol

Sounds good man. How much did you get it for(if you dont mind me asking)?
              i traded a computer for it

edit: forgot about the video
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whTL37nnKoU
              Last edited by Dark_Accord; 04-01-2011, 02:26 AM.
              Blake.
              1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Nice man, I've always had a weak spot for CDs. I prefer the 96-97s though.

Any plans for the CD?
                1990 Accord EX

Comment

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...4&id=621869803
                  about 75 pics can be found there ill make an MRT maybe in a week or so to busy now lol

est.

edit: forgot about the video
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whTL37nnKoU

nice man and still have the cb's pimpin. I have a 96 accord sedan myself and thats the next project for the wife. f20b vtec or h22a per her request

Marry Jane

Comment

Nice man, I've always had a weak spot for CDs. I prefer the 96-97s though.

Any plans for the CD?
                    me too my parents bought a 97 coupe brand new and put 200k on it by 2000! they thought it was going to blow up becuase of the miles and traded it for a 2001 sentra O.o they didnt like the sentra much and ended up getting a 97 accord sedan haha... had to sell it though along time ago... i prefer 96-97 too but not complaining about my 94!

lots of plans haha... want to find a leather interior.... going to get an h22 from hmotors online.... new paint job in oem color and i want to find a set of 6th gen wheels like the one pictured (only have 1 ) lots of other stuff but its going to be more for luxury then for performance .. h22 will stay stock... cb sedan will end up getting boosted most likely!
                    Originally posted by hondamanf22 View Post
                    nice man and still have the cb's pimpin. I have a 96 accord sedan myself and thats the next project for the wife. f20b vtec or h22a per her request
                    yep both cbs are doing allright! sedan has some bad oil leaks which make it smell horible but other then that its doing good ... coupe needs a clutch but im going to put the CDs old clutch in it for now.

got any pics of your 96?
                    Blake.
                    1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Sold, will be missed, gone to good home though, and i has another car already .. not honda though but its a DD so who cares and its comfy... but doesnt run to good yet but will be fixed soon ! also updates on coupe will be posted and some pics i havent posted of sedan
                      Blake.
                      1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

What happened man? Why did you sell it? If you dont mind me asking...
                        1990 Accord EX

Comment

What happened man? Why did you sell it? If you dont mind me asking...
                          Needed money and time to move on to new things!. still have the coupe and CD5
                          Blake.
                          1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

I hear you man, handle the needs 1st!

Did you keep the coilovers?
                            1990 Accord EX

Comment

I hear you man, handle the needs 1st!

Did you keep the coilovers?
                              yep car was converted back to stock for safty reasons and smog reasons.
                              Blake.
                              1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Working...
                              X