No announcement yet.

Spoon Fed: 1992 Accord EX-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very Nice and Clean Almost looks like PATA's ... how did you get that 15" sub in your truck?

Comment

Thanks for all the sweet comments! Yup, it's a 5spd... took me forever to find one, espically a 2dr, black EX-R (or EX ) I'll definately be keeping the car low key... I highly doubt I'll even get rims. I love the clean, low key look... where you can kinda tell it's been modded, but it doesn't scream at you either.

The 15" fits quite nice actually... it's one of those wedge type boxes, and it fits nice up against the back seat. I'll take a pic of it soon!
      Last edited by spoon_fed; 02-23-2005, 02:43 AM.
      www.vancouveraccordclub.com

Comment

Originally posted by spoon_fed
        Thanks for all the sweet comments! Yup, it's a 5spd... took me forever to find one, espically a 2dr, black EX-R (or EX ) I'll definately be keeping the car low key... I highly doubt I'll even get rims. I love the clean, low key look... where you can kinda tell it's been modded, but it doesn't scream at you either.

The 15" fits quite nice actually... it's one of those wedge type boxes, and it fits nice up against the back seat. I'll take a pic of it soon!

I looked forever for one exactly like yours. But all the black ones seemed to be beat to hell and have tons o miles. And this was back in 99! I just settled on my rosewood coupe. I hated the burgundy interior, but the 5speed sold me.

I'm glad you are keeping it "lowkey". Pretty much the style I like. I'm just dropping it a bit(just got a set of KYBs & springs) and putting some rims. That's all I really want. I don't even like tint.

Once again, Nice ride.
        "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

very clean ride bro. i love it.
          Adam - Retired OG member from '03
          2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
          2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
          2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

damnn ... sooo clean
            agree with everyone keep it simple
            that is one mintiest accord dude
            looks like a brand spanking new car

Comment

Working...
            X