Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tommi
    replied
    No one has. I still lurk around here but jus to sell the last of my Jdm stuff. Also selling my coupe. And transitioning over to other projects. now that the sedan is where I want it.
    Last edited by tommi; 04-11-2015, 01:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• lxinks
    replied
    tommy hey man whats going on havent heard from you in forever

Leave a comment:

• illwitit247
    replied
    very nice car !

awwman that uk-accord license plate bracket is soooo awesome , i wish i could get one in carbon to match my trunk ...

Leave a comment:

• sikz6
    replied
    Hey stranger, sedan is still looking good. I got a new number, pm me.
    Last edited by sikz6; 03-30-2012, 02:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• real_mckoy
    replied
    Originally posted by tommi View Post
    Hids will not aim properly since they are not designed for that type of housing so there will be a lot of scattered light. ie: glare
    rite

Leave a comment:

• mitsubishiv5
    replied
    Haven't seen an update

Leave a comment:

• tommi
    replied
    Hids will not aim properly since they are not designed for that type of housing so there will be a lot of scattered light. ie: glare

Leave a comment:

• real_mckoy
    replied
    Originally posted by tommi View Post
    I'm jus that good I guess helps that I'm a perfectionist and I'm particular about my builds. There is a wheel on the back of the foglight to adjust the beams. They are just plain Jane yellow h3 halogens 55w with custom harness and oem switch. No mods done to the fogs.
    right i have 90-91 fogs with custom harness and jdm switch ..with a 55w ballast and 3k hid bulbs i thought u had something extreme guess i jus need to go in and do them with some alignment thanks anyway

Leave a comment:

• cb7_with_snail
    replied
    Lovin the nee horns brother!

Leave a comment:

• tommi
    replied
    I'm jus that good I guess helps that I'm a perfectionist and I'm particular about my builds. There is a wheel on the back of the foglight to adjust the beams. They are just plain Jane yellow h3 halogens 55w with custom harness and oem switch. No mods done to the fogs.

Leave a comment:

• real_mckoy
    replied
    question how do u get the fogs to beams so perfect im trying to get mine like that this summer ..is it possible for u to give me a step by step intruction(s) my first question is 1. are they hid or regular h3 bulbs 2. how many whats? and did you any addtional mods for instance removing oem caps and replacing them?

Leave a comment:

• tommi
    replied
    the wheels to me was just the icing on the cake. i traveled 2 hours out of my way to pick up my wheels since they were cheap.

Leave a comment:

• Darkcloud
    replied
    I wanna go 5 lug already I have the stuff need wheels

Leave a comment:

• tommi
    replied
    No. they do not

Leave a comment:

• Straight Success
    replied
    Does your front tires rub on your inner wheel well when you go over medium or large bumps?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X