tommi : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kamaccord View Post
    Sorry to read about your accident. I hope the car can be repaired to your satisfaction. Hopefully there is no damage to the frame. I wish you the best with the repair.
    there is indeffinately frame damage but nothing a little frame straightening won't fix. she'll be back guys. i'm going to a salvage yard tomorrow to scope out parts on my day off. so wish me luck guys. and hopefully they wont rape me on prices. :fingers crossed:
    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Im happy to hear that youre gonna be getting her fixed...yeah finger are crossed for you bud..
      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
      ....................My New Baby
      SOLD TO
      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Updates! i went to the salvage yard and spent a few hours there being coordinator. haha, i told them what all i needed and watched them piece together everything i needed . i was there from 10am till 3pm so yeh haha. made sure everything was what i needed.

the car i had in mind to get everything off of was already stripped and missing three doors one of which i needed so i had to go around scoping other cbs and found one. but the rear door was in rough shap as it looked like it had extreme oxidizing but nothing a lil paint wont fix. i sat and watched them re-arrange the cars to get to the one i needed parts from. while one guy was cutting the 92 the other guy was pulling the 90 rear door off another car. and removing the side skirt.

so all in all it was a good day off got alot of progress done so i hauled all the bits and pieces down to the body shop i'm taking the car to. so i should hear back from them tomorrow. so i can bring my car down there for them to get started.
        <

Comment

the 92 as it sat when i got there.

looking at the door

front door removed and getting ready to cut!

all measurements made and cut!

how the 92 looks after we got done with it!

and the other door off a 90
          <

Comment

Well i got the parts hauled down to the body shop after i got my estimate. :Z it's gonna cost a pretty penny. but i'm not ready to throw in the towel. it's coming back. the car will be done in 1 in a half weeks says the body shop but i wont be here to pick it up so it will be in their care till i get back from vacation.
            Last edited by tommi; 06-27-2008, 08:10 PM.
            <

Comment

got some pics from the body shop and they have the cars doors unwedged and opened up, boy oh boy. alot of pulling is in store. it's all a mess right now. they have the new b pillar desected from the chunk i brought them.

Last edited by tommi; 07-12-2008, 06:26 PM.
              <

Comment

Looks like you're getting it turned around fast. I wish the junkyards around me had that many cbs sitting in them.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

that's the goal man i go on vacation in 2 weeks so i want this going as fast as i can. and plus i traded someone at work so i could have today off. trust me it didnt go to waste. blows not being able to drive my car! i hadn't gone to this one in months so they were pretty stocked up again haha.
                  <

Comment

good progress

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                    11.68 @ 127mph
                    417whp/375wtq
                    Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33 View Post
                      good progress
                      Indeed..

My Old Baby
                      SOLD TO

Comment

hope they get it done in time for ya, yea i hate not being able to drive my cb, but come friday i hope i will be firing her up for the first time in almost a year lol

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                        1992 Accord EX Coupe
                        My FS Thread
                        Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                        Originally posted by deevergote
                        Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

i doubt i will be around to drive my car as soon as they get done with her. i'll be on vacation. it should look awesome when i comeback and see her again.
                          <

Comment

Thats a shame Tommi, car was looking amazing. Hope your vacation was good and everything is back to normal once you get your car back. If you need any parts let me know, I know a local junk yard (yes, in western wa to the user in WA above) that has about 18 cb7's on it.

NWTuner.com

Comment

im kinda late but how is the car tommi? and i have a question did the person screw up you rear quarter too? because i had a wreck similar to yours and i thought that i couldn't fix my car so i started parting it out. now i wish i would've just tried to save it.
                              Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                              Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                              JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

So whats the word tommi..

My Old Baby
                                SOLD TO

Comment

Working...
                                X