Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 10thAnnCB7 View Post
    Man that fender bender sucks,

Lucky you though those headlights didnt get damaged.

Nice work on the trunk as well.

Very Clean CB Overall.
    Ya if those headlights were destroyed...i would cry!!!!
    VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
    1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
    MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

I swapped the headlights with someone on this forum just waiting for them to show up.
      black ebay projector xenons..

Comment

Originally posted by Xsjado View Post
        I swapped the headlights with someone on this forum just waiting for them to show up.
        black ebay projector xenons..
        To Each its own. But Whyyyyyy , for eBay Projecktors ?

Im going to take a guess and those JDM headlights are common in those sxrap yards ?

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

thats rite every honda accord here has them.
          wanting to be different.
          I"v always liked the ebay lights probably be the only person with them on an exi.

Comment

sick!!!!!!!

Comment

i like that body work you did cb, looks amazing clean...
              Last edited by iwork4mycb7; 06-15-2011, 05:16 PM.
              AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
              JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

okay fender indicators can i pop these out or do i have to reach in from the back for a dreaded screw?

also I'm not going to mask anything while painting. as im lazy and it's too time consuming.
                will this be okay. i assume i can get it off the glass and chrome easily enought the only things i don't want paint on. actually wish paint would stick to the chrome. but o-well.

as for rubber im not that phased. it will just go hard won't it.

Comment

if i'm not mistaken that last pic is cosmo? 3 rotor?

Comment

it's a Eunos Cosmo.

not a 3 rotor mine's a 2 rotor. my reason being. i love the tiny 1.3 litre engines being the underdog and all. I believe it's the smallest engine on Australian roads except for the 10a's and 12a's around.. being a 2 rotor it's 100kg's lighter.

I love the sound of 3 rotors. so if i ever buy another i mite go one of them.

I'm constantly modding the Cosmo so that's where all my spare cash goes.

the Accord won't even start last time i went to crank it and i haven't had the time to work on it.

Comment

I'm confused about all of the random pics of cars in this mrt.......?

Comment

My 2 cars and another car showing the rear I'll buy in the very distant future

Comment

Well ok then. To each his own.

Comment

okay it's time to get cracking on this car.
                            even though my headlights got stolen.

I have a free mechanic living in the garage where i park the cosmo.
                            and another guy i just met can do body work. he works at our store.
                            custom fabs fibreglass parts. so i may just go to a junk yard and steal other cars bodykits and have them custom fabricated.

anyway fuel pump is gone.
                            what should i purchase, any recomendations, keep it stock or??
                            price i should expect to pay?

last time i started it in summer i let it run til it was absoloutely out of petrol.
                            then left it for around 6 months.

excited about all the free work i can have done to my car i don't have to pay these guys maybe give em some beers or something.

Comment

Working...
                            X