X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xsjado : 1991 Accord EX-i

Shadow for those who don't know..
    91 exi
    working progress will take current photo's. it's been in many accidents. but all cosmetic.

I need a economical car.

mod's list is far from extensive. and this car has quite some history.
    including a total of 36+ demerit points and 10,000 roughly in fines.

Tires
    yokohama avs es 100 bargain tires if you can find them
    Body
    Sinnex blitz style front bumper.
    speakers deleted.

next mod jt auto rear.

currently wrapping the car in matt black avery 700
    reshapping my rear quater panel.
    more pics to come.

I had odered a complete bodykit many years ago including carbon hood & spoiler, taillights headlights. grill. fenders. but the store closed a week after i ordered.

It's on it's 4th auto

also a photo on my other car. 2 rotor Eunos Cosmo

Last edited by Xsjado; 12-20-2010, 05:39 AM.

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

I cant see anything but boxex with and X thru them.......
      I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
      Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      My coupe!!!
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
      Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

is this the same for everyone else?
        My sig got disabled so maybe i can't post photos?

Comment

can people see the photo's?
          I know i can

Comment

Originally posted by Xsjado View Post
            can people see the photo's?
            I know i can
            Only the last two.

You've hotlinked the pics to attachments from another forum. So, unless someone is signed into the forum at the same time they're on here, they won't be able to see them.

Host them on Photobucket, Flickr, etc, then post the [img] code on here.

1999 BMW M3
            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Good to have another Australian on the site!

Would be good to see some pictures of your CB though, I assume you're from Victoria? (Just judging from the plates in the bottom picture).

Comment

Fixed. yeah from Victoria it ain't much too look at just something to work on when bored.

It's mechanically a1 apart from a hole in the cat. despite the looks of the thing.

Been playing with some vinyl just need to buy more.
                wanted to know if i could apply it properly.
                which I'm confident enough about. must use the 1200 width so one massive peice covers the whole hood. I couldn't get 2 peices to join up flawlessly.

i know it looks like shit atm. just a diy project I'm very slowly working on.

Comment

RHD JDM ftw

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

is that a stock grill?

Comment

yeah it's a stock grill before i got the car someone had taken the badge.
                      I cut out the plastic backing so i could put wire mesh in between straight.

Comment

Originally posted by Xsjado View Post
                        Fixed. yeah from Victoria it ain't much too look at just something to work on when bored.

It's mechanically a1 apart from a hole in the cat. despite the looks of the thing.

Been playing with some vinyl just need to buy more.
                        wanted to know if i could apply it properly.
                        which I'm confident enough about. must use the 1200 width so one massive peice covers the whole hood. I couldn't get 2 peices to join up flawlessly.

i know it looks like shit atm. just a diy project I'm very slowly working on.
                        I'm in love with the front bumper. o.o"

Comment

http://www.blitzsupra.com/
                          nurburgring lap record holder for some time

I'm a fan of it as-well. although it's not a cb7 unique bumper.
                          you can get it for numerous cars. original is from the blitz supra.

only ever seen it on 2 cars a supra which looked incomplete and a pink lancer which surprisingly looked good.

Comment

Man that fender bender sucks,

Lucky you though those headlights didnt get damaged.

Nice work on the trunk as well.

Very Clean CB Overall.

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

well theres heaps of work to do. but I"d like it to be clean by the time I"m finished. a lot of diy. a copy paste from another forum..

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?q=mou...N&hl=en&tab=wl

crashed it on a nite it was raining I was going to this mountain 3 times a week. actually snows up top in winter.

mount baw baw.
                              in the rain tires screeching the whole way up the mountain. i was getting so good at controlling the rear sliding in hairpins. and the front would be only an inch from the scraping.
                              my mate was edgey and was like dont dodge stuff. on straights.
                              "just drive through anything"
                              as i dodge every little thing in the road.

theres heaps of hairpin turns there i can take most of them at 80+
                              also girls have had too throw up when I'v taken them to the snow...
                              Well on this night. in the rain. on the last day of having a license i thought id take it up there one last time.
                              A large piece of wet bark got caught under the front tire on a straight after taking a hairpin with full load on the rear tires. (sliding) basically already be on the angle I'd need to exit the hairpin before making the turn..
                              couldnt brake because of the bark trapped between the tire and the road. and hit a dirt wall. around 20 k's.
                              I swear i should have filmed it. i dont see rally drivers that sideways on tarmac.
                              basically im an idiot but it was fun.

i didnt damage anything apart from a buckled tire, window washer container. and later i broke a lug nut after replacing a wheel which must have been fatigued. and obviously the bumper.

the rest were just lessons in don't lend your car to anyone. everytime i gave someone the keys they crashed it.

Comment

Working...
                              X