ib69nu: 1990 accord ex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ib69nu: 1990 accord ex

Well I guess I have had this car for about three years now and post infrequently between here and hondasociety. I figured i should post my car. It is a 1990 EX 4 dr 5 sp with 195k. I bought it with 155k.

It is mainly stock on the exterior, minus the bumper. As for the interior, again mainly stock, aside from the custom made cracked passenger door handle.

I have some q-pods with Momo components, an Alpine head unit, some polk 6x9's, two Alpine type s's, an audio control crossover, an audiocontrol equalizer, two zapco amps, and an eclipse amp for the speakers. It is setup for quality, but can definately give plenty of quantity if I want.

On to the stuff most people are interested in.
    Performance:
    APC Short Ram intake with a Stainless steel mesh filter
    Mildly ported and polished Intake manifold (DIY)
    RC 270CC injectors, AEM fuel rail.
    Mildly ported and polished reworked head.
    Rebuilt bottom end (DIY)
    DC 4-2-1 header test pipe and Greddy SP exhaust
    H23 Transmission (I got it for 125 bux with 40k)
    Fidanza Flywheel and exedy stage 1 clutch
    4Bidden short shifter

Suspension:
    KYB AGX'S with Eibach sportlines. I really wanna get a set of D2 coilovers, but alas i cannot afford more than like $20.
    Generic front strut bar
    Rear disc conversion with 1" master cylinder
    SS brake lines
    Soon to be Tenzo 12" front rotors with EBC Greenstuf pads
    If i can find some cheap 4 piston calipers I might see if i can put those on also.

Wheels:
    Pictured Rage Breaker with Hankook Ventus HRII's 215/40/17
    Currently Stock Alloys with Kumho Ecsta HP11 195/60/15

Headlights are 1 piece 92/93 JDM blackhoused
    Bumper is WingsWest Big Mouth II

Plans:
    D2 Coils
    De-Rust with new paint (not sure if Seattle Silver still or satin black(blue))
    Sway Bars and tie bars
    And if i hit the lottery, a built turbo h22.

This was like two months after i got the car. I t-boned a guy who ran a stop sign (not

bad damage), but the bumper and headlights were screwed up. I took the check option and

those are what i got.

Here is a little bit better picture a little while later.

Yet another picture of how it was.

Another one.

A side picture of the car.

Another person ran a stop sign, and since those projectors only lit up about 15ft in front of the car, I decided to get these, but keep the same bumper (i still kinda like it{urethane rocks}).

Right after a fresh waxing. I wish it still looked that good. :boohoo:

Now the car is kinda rusting, well at least now it is starting to show, and it is dirty

from snow.

tell me what you think.

Looks good man! Love the big mouth bumper Yum.. do the trunk swap so u can get the 92-93 red/clears since they look better and youll be golden Keep it up

Comment

love the big mouth front needs to be lowered( you do have springs i saw that but needs to be dropped) trunk swap and some more interior pics and engine as well ok i guess

Comment

looking good mang, keep it up... fix that rust! don't let it die
        ~~~~~~~~~~1991 ExR alb F22a6~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

nice work man!! my car has a cousin ...check out my member's ride bro..

Comment

TTT and a bump

Comment

wow looks like you got sponsered by your insurance company.... NICE! lol

Originally posted by f22-dohc

fuk man, i'll get my beaver after u. u'll never find me in my igloo... its camaflauged in the arctic!!

Comment

nice ride,DROP it.

Hustle Hard! This is a design of some gear I've been workin on.

Comment

actually not mine, but others.

and i have sportlines, but when i get some money (maybe medical testing ) i will probably be getting d2's

Comment

Nice, I love your wax job *shiny*.

Comment

hey i like the front end very nice im def feeln that big mouth bumper looks nice keep up the good work
                      ~Nick~
                      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Working...
                      X