This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm lovin everything about your car!!

I think I'm gonna go hit up the junk yard tomorow! You have provided me with oodles of inspiration!

Comment

man thats some nice work you put in to that accord! gave me the insperation to start making my interior look good again vs gutting it out! (i need to put an engine in the car before any of that though haha)

love the little acura mods though! you have added just about everything i loved about my legend haha
      Blake.
      1994 Accord Part out!
      Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Dobermann View Post
        I'm lovin everything about your car!!

I think I'm gonna go hit up the junk yard tomorow! You have provided me with oodles of inspiration!
        haha, be sure to post up what you find

Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post
        man thats some nice work you put in to that accord! gave me the insperation to start making my interior look good again vs gutting it out! (i need to put an engine in the car before any of that though haha)

love the little acura mods though! you have added just about everything i loved about my legend haha
        My inspiration is mixed. My first insight to a luxury car was the 2010 acura TL i had for a week. I loved that car and realised that was the route i wanted to go, that car let me explore a different direction. Now my true inspiration is an acura legend. One day i hope to own one

And im glad you decided not to gut your interior, its so ugly then and loud. You do need to swap to grey/tan/black though. Brown just isn't cutting it

Comment

finally got paid ready to get at that black leggy dickshifter if you still gots it currently trying to find that legend dipstick too, might be going to the yard sometime this week
          blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Heated Mirrors , Cool Beans.

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
              My inspiration is mixed. My first insight to a luxury car was the 2010 acura TL i had for a week. I loved that car and realised that was the route i wanted to go, that car let me explore a different direction. Now my true inspiration is an acura legend. One day i hope to own one

And im glad you decided not to gut your interior, its so ugly then and loud. You do need to swap to grey/tan/black though. Brown just isn't cutting it
              TL is a nice car too! but the acura legends are fantastic i loved mines interior and how comfortable it was but the rest of the car was trashed ( 2 major acidents and wouldnt pass smog burnt oil etc was really beat on)

i like the loud and gutted look on civics to make them even lighter and handle better but... i wont need to gut my interior to make it faster if i get an h22

lol yeah im not a fan of brown as well, though i like it better then maroon which is what my new cb has but ill be on the look out for a black leather swap and CL seats for sure!
              Blake.
              1994 Accord Part out!

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
                finally got paid ready to get at that black leggy dickshifter if you still gots it currently trying to find that legend dipstick too, might be going to the yard sometime this week
                Yeah i still have it, i just moved so i don't have internet so shoot me a PM if you want it

Originally posted by 10thAnnCB7 View Post
                Heated Mirrors , Cool Beans.
                Thanks!

Comment

I should just buy an acura CL

Comment

niiiiice. im thinking about going back to the junkyard i got my seats from and getting the rear side panels..
                    COUPE K24

Comment

Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post
                      niiiiice. im thinking about going back to the junkyard i got my seats from and getting the rear side panels..
                      rear side panels from an acura CL in an accord? Are you sure that will work?

Comment

idk man they look REALLY similar. I'm thinking about going and getting them tomorrow before i gotta leave for school.
                        COUPE K24

Comment

the rear side panels work for the 5G, i believe. IIRC, when i tried it, it didn't... it didn't line up with the CB

but if you want to give it a go, go for it and confirm. but i don't think it works, sadly... :'(
                          blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post
                            idk man they look REALLY similar. I'm thinking about going and getting them tomorrow before i gotta leave for school.
                            Don't you already have rear leather inserts?

Comment

thoses rims are pure sex!!!!
                              Blake.
                              1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

CL alloys look good. Expensive?
                                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Working...
                                X