X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doin' It!
    blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Gold accents looking good! You should be the first to paint the window trim gold! Now that will be a nice addition.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
        Got any pictures? Didn't see any in your MRT. Well i didn't look through 20 pages either
        Lol.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
        1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
        1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
        2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
          Gold accents looking good! You should be the first to paint the window trim gold! Now that will be a nice addition.
          I honestly wouldn't know where to start

Originally posted by vietkid_2006 View Post
          Lol.

That looks alright i gusse, i just bugs me the font being wrong, its slanted more with more curves where the 4th gen is more boxy.

Yeah i really need a new color matched hood, daytime shot.

Comment

i want thoes seats in black !!!!!!!!!

Comment

dude, I just realized. our door moldings are in the same shape. I painted mine and they look all faded.
              COUPE K24

Comment

Originally posted by 93blackcb7 View Post
                i want thoes seats in black !!!!!!!!!
                The closet you can get is a charcoal black, which is a really dark grey

The CL's " tan " interior is actually taupe and the accords is ivory, the difference is the taupe is slightly more brownish then the ivory accord interior. It still looks very good and its very safe too, all 4 bolts line up perfectly.

BEWARE!!!: The 2.2/2.3 premium DO NOT have power reclining. Personally i think its lame that it lacks it so i opted for the 3.0 seats. The 3.0 CL does have power reclining to clarify.

Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post
                dude, I just realized. our door moldings are in the same shape. I painted mine and they look all faded.
                Of course they are, why wouldn't they be?

Comment

i plan on doing my window trim gold in the spring,as i have the same gold kit, anyway i saw a beginner with gold window trim around the back but he bought it like that, looks alot better then when it was sitting in my driveway, ill have a green 92 coupe 5spd next week.

Comment

I got a new rear leather seat today and a new heated mirror switch

I cleaned the seat with purple power and a brillo pad, Pretty harsh shit but it got the job done

Comment

Originally posted by OHOYAMA View Post
                      i plan on doing my window trim gold in the spring,as i have the same gold kit, anyway i saw a beginner with gold window trim around the back but he bought it like that, looks alot better then when it was sitting in my driveway, ill have a green 92 coupe 5spd next week.
                      Nice, i really like the car and im glad i picked it up from you. How is the integra doing?

Why are you picking up another coupe also?

Comment

its good we got a new rad. and a tune up, im getting the coupe because my sedan is auto. and its a cheap buy.oh by the way its my brother u traded with.

Comment

Originally posted by OHOYAMA View Post
                          its good we got a new rad. and a tune up, im getting the coupe because my sedan is auto. and its a cheap buy.oh by the way its my brother u traded with.
                          Yeah i remember you were his brother, it just seems like you do all the work on the cars lol

I picked up these leather " oh shit " handles from an acura legend today, fits perfect

This is the loot from todays junkyard run, most of this is mine but a few things are a freinds.

Can you figure out what it all is?

Comment

There's two map lights , two sets of o shit handles , legend wiper and blinker boots , a clothes hook i think and a radio pocket for something.

Originally posted by Darkcloud
                            Wimp go low or go home haha
                            Originally posted by cb7_tillidie
                            Not a single fuck was given that day.

Comment

Originally posted by c91bse7 View Post
                              There's two map lights , two sets of o shit handles , legend wiper and blinker boots , a clothes hook i think and a radio pocket for something.
                              pretty close, one isn't a map light and theres somthing special about the second set of oh shit handles

The other thing is not a radio pocket either but your thinking on the right track

Comment

The one has a sunglasses holder and the other thing with the vents is a hvac thing? About the o shit handles there leather and from a legend ? With a clothes hook ?

Originally posted by Darkcloud
                                Wimp go low or go home haha
                                Originally posted by cb7_tillidie
                                Not a single fuck was given that day.

Comment

Working...
                                X