Clear All

Woah, Vinh! Very nice find!

Lucky you!
    My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

Originally posted by Joshy View Post
      Woah, Vinh! Very nice find!

Lucky you!
      haha woot, thanks!! I was about to dye any leather panels I found black, but then I found a complete set of blue and I said "this is rarer than black >:]" so I'm keeping it the OEM color. saved me the trouble of learning how to dye leather

now what to do with my tan coupe panels... :'<
      blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
        Against all odds. 2 years of searching for something that I honestly believed never existed. Such a beautiful... beautiful moment in junkyard diving history.

Leather inserts (SO RARE) in excellent condition (RARER) for an accord coupe (EVEN RARER) in OEM FACTORY BLUE COLOR (OMFGWTF SOOOO RARE!!!!)

^all rarities are associated with my region. I don't know how rare this stuff is in other places but I know for a fact that this was my greatest, and luckiest find.

>:3 interior plans for Lily are now almost complete.

*NOTE: the crooked cubbie is gonna be replaced by my current one.*
        nice find man. leather of any color, in good shape, is hard to find these days.

Click picture to see my mrt
        Instagram: sikz6

Comment

Originally posted by sikz6 View Post
          nice find man. leather of any color, in good shape, is hard to find these days.
          thank you thank you I got the rear panels all cleaned up and ready to go, and my C-Pillar reading lights are going in as well. probably next week, tues-thurs. front panels are cleaned, just need to get some acetone to take care of the glue and clean up the surfaces and i'm good to go!

PS: I also picked up a sedan trunk i got my hands on some Red clears soo... yep

Comment

haha woot, thanks!! I was about to dye any leather panels I found black, but then I found a complete set of blue and I said "this is rarer than black >:]" so I'm keeping it the OEM color. saved me the trouble of learning how to dye leather

now what to do with my tan coupe panels... :'<
            givem to me! haha. my cloth is all old and peely. lol. two weeks holmes. my next paycheck, is all towards bills, and all the necessary hoses and fluids to get JB up and running.
            Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

Originally posted by Freshagen View Post
              givem to me! haha. my cloth is all old and peely. lol. two weeks holmes. my next paycheck, is all towards bills, and all the necessary hoses and fluids to get JB up and running.
              we shall see buddy just lmk when you can safely invest that money in the things you wanted, lol

man, final stages eh? hehehe i can feel your excitement.

Comment

What condition were the blue leather seats in from the car you pulled it from?

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                  What condition were the blue leather seats in from the car you pulled it from?
                  pierced. torn. armrest was crackly. the only thing that survived was the rear backrest :'(

Comment

found a set of red clears in the junkyard :3 WOW. after I buy the sedan trunk to get ready for a trunk swap, these show up, . So now I can go back to my original project and make some DIY "Coupe Red Clears" with this spare set YES! *NOTE: I only needed the inner pieces.*

Also got myself a yakima roof rack, just cuz I saw it in the yard :3 I'm only gonna use this sometimes for shows or meets, depending on the type of show (if it's just a JDM car meet, this thingie's goin' on! )

the fairing broke on it, so I was thinking of either buying a replacement... or making my own fairing??? like banners and such, basically. I wanted to make a fairing of this:

It came with the bike stuff :3 so I'm pretty stoked. if for any reason I wanted to ride my bike not around my neighborhood... (which will probably never happen, since I like to skateboard more)

also got some switches: CD foglight switch, cruise control switch (these two do NOT have pigtails. foglight harness wasn't around, and I was too busy wanting the heated seat switch to care about the CC switch pigtail), and a lovely, lovely DOUBLE heated seat switch ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY.

my armrest looks a lot better now :3

Last edited by P5ylance; 06-09-2011, 04:06 AM.

Comment

funny that you found red clears at your junkyard i did too the other day! all four were in real good shape. the guy at the window said 70 dollars and i laughed and walked. lucky on the roof rack though. good find.

Comment

lolol, did you pick them up or leave em? man... it was so hard leaving the corners, but i knew i didn't need them and if i bought them i'd be digging myself deeper in debt with useless parts.

they were $20 a piece. I asked the guy too, if I could count two halves as one piece since its for one side. he didn't buy it and said "nope, they're all separate pieces."

^and that was my story.

Comment

lol that was awesome. you should trade me your roof rack you found for my oem one. btw i left them. fuq that drama. he kinda yelled at me cause he thought i was questioning his ability to make up prices so i left... there was some other good stuff there too

Comment

lolol, this guy at the junkyard was hella stupid, he was arguing with the owner and then the owner told him to GTFO and he walked to the entrance door (it only opens one way), realizes it doesn't open, and says "well unfortunately the door doesn't open this way."

-____-' *facepalm.* wtf. LOL.

hehe nah i'm good I already bought new towers for the rack, since two of em we broke off to get the rack off the car, and gonna get some new lock cores as well

Comment

picked up some more goodies from the junkyard I think I'm done for a while, spending too much money on projects, need to spend time on actually working on the projects

A11 ICU + Acura 3.0CL wiper switch = variable wiper speed mod
                              also got the CD hazard switch and the CD defroster switch. Hazard sign is smaller than the CB one, but the CD one illuminates green, which is cool. now I have all the main CD switches, hazard, defrost, and foglight.

also got a cigarette lighter plug cover from a BB6 prelude, looks like it'll be a neat little accessory

I forgot to mention, I picked up some Honda Fit washer nozzles as well, hoping to install those pretty soon! they spray out in a fan, not two streams. at least, that's what i've been told.

also got that Acura CL's muffler tips they're bigger than the CB EX tips. gonna polish them up and install them later no pics yet, forgot.
                              Last edited by P5ylance; 06-10-2011, 04:53 AM.

Comment

^and that was my story.
                                my cheeks hurt from laughing so hard.

picked up some more goodies from the junkyard I think I'm done for a while, spending too much money on projects, need to spend time on actually working on the projects

A11 ICU + Acura 3.0CL wiper switch = variable wiper speed mod
                                also got the CD hazard switch and the CD defroster switch. Hazard sign is smaller than the CB one, but the CD one illuminates green, which is cool. now I have all the main CD switches, hazard, defrost, and foglight.

also got a cigarette lighter plug cover from a BB6 prelude, looks like it'll be a neat little accessory

I forgot to mention, I picked up some Honda Fit washer nozzles as well, hoping to install those pretty soon! they spray out in a fan, not two streams. at least, that's what i've been told.

also got that Acura CL's muffler tips they're bigger than the CB EX tips. gonna polish them up and install them later no pics yet, forgot.
                                nice little things ya got there, now get to work.

fit washer nozzles at the jy? i haven't seen a fit at the jy yet.

Click picture to see my mrt
                                Instagram: sikz6

Comment

Working...
                                X