Ramx : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ramx : 1990 Accord LX

my first MRT .. let me know what u like or what u don't like . i got her with 235,555 k miles .. 135k in the motor an old own it before me this is my second cb its 5 speed . the old guy decide to sell it when a tree branch fell of on top of the car and messed up the dashboard .

the bad

Engine / Exhaust
    -Stock F22a1
    - Ebay tip

Wheels
    - 7 spoke rims

Exterior
    -autozone fogs
    -legend coupe lip

Interior
    -stock

Sound
    -jvc head unit
    - pioneer Speakers back
    - Sony xploids front

Future Plans
    - fix the dashboard
    -drop it 1.5 inches or 2
    - 1990-1991 fogs
    - flashmount
    -HIDS
    -cb7tuner decal

Its clean for sure...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
      Its clean for sure...
      thx bro trying to keep it that way ... the dash board will be a pain to replace tho

Comment

Wow a 90 cb that clean nj? Lol. Is there rust under those chrome fender trims. The dash will take about 2 hrs to do its not hard to do.

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
          Wow a 90 cb that clean nj? Lol. Is there rust under those chrome fender trims. The dash will take about 2 hrs to do its not hard to do.
          yes it is that clean before i got the car i took them off to c if there was run under them lol will take them off and take pictures to show u guys .. Ill go hunt for a maroon dash today at some junk yards

Comment

wow great car in the outside, it's outstanding to see cb7 still look that good but it sucks to take out and repair that dashboard....it will take some hard work....dam!!!!! lol....yo the setup of the front looks so identical to my fog setup lol in the first pic.....i was wondering where do you get those chrome fender sidings might need those in the future lol.....OVERALL GREAT CAR AND HAVE FUN.....

VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
            1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
            MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Originally posted by mercyboy View Post
              where do you get those chrome fender sidings might need those in the future lol

they came with car the old guy who i got it from put them on to protect the car from rust and its doing pretty good no rust yet i ma go asking since hes my neighbor and ill let u know ... and everyone is talking about the dash is it really that hard ?
              Last edited by Ramx; 07-08-2010, 11:25 PM.

Comment

wow loko that cb is extremely clean.

I wish I could of picked something up with that small issue lol.

But on the issue of the dash you'll def come across one. .swap that color out for black ,

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

What the hell happend to the dash? Did a bear get in your car? lmao

Swapping dashes isnt that hard. It just takes time. Do it right and no one will ever know.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post

Swapping dashes isnt that hard. It just takes time. Do it right and no one will ever know.
                    He said a bear... lmao wow. It is clean!! That dash looked like it was trapped in the wild with an ostrich burying its head in it. patience.
                    Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by deevergote
                    Don't forget to cut holes in the box. Someone sent me a dead hooker one time, and that wasn't cool.
                    Bought From: AccordWarrior | CB7lx91 | DarkShadow707| Tn_Accords | H23CB7 | Jack_lee | Fatboy1185
                    Sold/Gave To: 90goldcoupe | CB7lx91 | Jas_r34 | F20accordturbo | BatmannamtaB

Comment

Apint those fender flares black man!

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
                      "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

bro love the car but plz put the legend lip on the ryt way.

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
                        disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnCB7 View Post
                          wow loko that cb is extremely clean.

I wish I could of picked something up with that small issue lol.

But on the issue of the dash you'll def come across one. .swap that color out for black ,
                          im thinking of black 2 and or the same color would a 93 se dash fit on it ?

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post

the car was parked under a tree during a thunder storm and a branch fell on the windshield cracking it and making that

Originally posted by Shay91Racer View Post
                          He said a bear... lmao wow. It is clean!! That dash looked like it was trapped in the wild with an ostrich burying its head in it. patience.
                          lol a tree branch did it

Originally posted by Hondalover View Post
                          Apint those fender flares black man!
                          um idk ??? i like them chrome coz the rims maybe in the future

Originally posted by Juice21 View Post
                          bro love the car but plz put the legend lip on the ryt way.
                          how u do that ??????i had it perfect on my 92-93 but in a 90 it was a bitch to get on

Comment

Great start but... ammm whats with that dash bud..
                            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                            ....................My New Baby
                            SOLD TO
                            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Looks really clean man! You like the maroon? I saw you said your going to go look for another maroon dash at the yard. Not a lot of people like the maroon, but good for you if you do.

^^^^^
                              Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Working...
                              X