jdmtrikcb7 : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdmtrikcb7
    yea i paid something like that and waited almost 3 months just to trial and error it haha
    ok thanks for your input
    Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

i wounder if that motor would fit in there

trikspeed
      team2to
      email.hdoubleduce@hotmail.com
      aim.jdmcb3h22
      myspace.com/trikspeedracing

Originally posted by accord4thgen
      "Originality is key...Don't expect the originator to give up their secrets so the crowd can follow...any O.G. will tell you things were developed by trial and error!"

Comment

oh my lord.

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

! GAME OVER !

And thanks for playing....exits are located down the hall to your left and right....please leave all pride in the basket provided
          Last edited by accord4thgen; 10-07-2007, 05:24 PM.
          無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

snap.....

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
            My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

GAME OVERAnd thanks for playing....exits are located down the hall to your left and right....please leave all pride in the basket provided
              Last edited by jdmtrikcb7; 10-07-2007, 05:29 PM.

trikspeed
              team2to
              aim.jdmcb3h22

"Originality is key...Don't expect the originator to give up their secrets so the crowd can follow...any O.G. will tell you things were developed by trial and error!"

Comment

game is over after that post

Comment

is that seriously going in your accord or you got somthing else that the K is going in

-sean
                  Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                  Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

holy shit, i just spit food all over the screen. if you do that the game is shut down lol
                    UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                    NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

- if its really in the plans. ill wait for the post swap update...

got enought Honda coolant??

nice sig geoff. lmao
                      Last edited by SMseagren83; 10-07-2007, 07:07 PM.
                      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                        - if its really in the plans. ill wait for the post swap update...

got enought Honda coolant??

nice sig geoff. lmao
                        remember i work for honda so i get free fluids all day long

trikspeed
                        team2to
                        aim.jdmcb3h22

Comment

hahaha i was waiting for this post.

"Tucking tires and wires."
                          The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by jdmtrikcb7
                            remember i work for honda so i get free fluids all day long
                            LMAO! i work for honda and my shelf in the garage doesnt even have that many fluids.... u must be a tech. customer paid fluids....gotta love it.
                            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                              LMAO! i work for honda and my shelf in the garage doesnt even have that many fluids.... u must be a tech. customer paid fluids....gotta love it.
                              gotta work the system ya know,i guess it pays off being a tech, sometimes

trikspeed
                              team2to
                              aim.jdmcb3h22

Comment

Wow, you are truly sick if you pull this off. Just thinking about the amount of work makes me not even attempt a swap like that, then again if only I would have the time and knowledge I would try to do it.

(2 Thumbs up for you my friend )

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

Working...
                                X