X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when's the g-square coming? :]

Comment

Originally posted by tm123 View Post
      nice i need to cop a set of 205/50s for my stock wheels they rub like a mofo
      do you have any sawblades or other aftermarket wheels fs?
      Not currently.
      Originally posted by ikayto View Post
      when's the Jack_LeeGrill coming? :]
      Hopefully soon. But, it may be another item that has to wait until the Fall.

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

i could let go of some saw blades.... if the price is right. i need a change in the wheel game...
        Members Ride sold...
        I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

Have you personally had the megan coilover sleeves ? A civic buddy of mine was telling me they ride like pooo. ?

And where can i get them for 375 ? lol

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnCB7 View Post
            Have you personally had the megan coilover sleeves ? A civic buddy of mine was telling me they ride like pooo. ?

And where can i get them for 375 ? lol
            My car is on Megan sleeves.

Koni STR.T's = $235.xx on Neuspeed's website
            Megan sleeves = $130.xx on eBay.

Total = $365.xx

But, I don't have the STR.T's yet.

1999 BMW M3
            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Id like to do that setup. It's just the other $900 in shit slowing me down, lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

They white hood will be taken care of before the 10th, me and ethan talked about that last night. I'll pull those seats out soon. and teh other parts you need, ill set the white car on legend wheels while i swap tires form the itr's to the cd5's, then i'll go pick up the 14's but the wheels thing probably wont get done by the 10th. but you car will look good at the ATL meet with britelites. I'll go down the ITR's. just keep reminding me of everything so i dont forget, and dont think you will be a pest if you do, because i have a bad habit of forgetting.

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                  My car is on Megan sleeves.

Koni STR.T's = $235.xx on Neuspeed's website
                  Megan sleeves = $130.xx on eBay.

Total = $365.xx

But, I don't have the STR.T's yet.

Thanks for pointing me in the right Direction

Comment

Is that $130 before or after shipping? Cuz meganracing.com has them for $110, pre-shipping.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                      Is that $130 before or after shipping? Cuz meganracing.com has them for $110, pre-shipping.
                      He was correct on the Koni's . megan's i seen them on Ebay i think for 80 +30 for shipping if i recall

Comment

Ah, ok.

Comment

Id like to do that setup. It's just the other $900 in shit slowing me down, lol.
                          Lower first. Other stuff can wait. lol

Thanks for pointing me in the right Direction

$130 shipped was on eBay. It was the first thing that popped up, I'm sure you can find them for less.

He was correct on the Koni's . megan's i seen them on Ebay i think for 80 +30 for shipping if i recall
                          Yea... $110-$140 seems to be the average price.

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper View Post
                          The white hood will be taken care of before the 10th, me and ethan talked about that last night. I'll pull those seats out soon. and teh other parts you need, ill set the white car on legend wheels while i swap tires form the itr's to the cd5's, then i'll go pick up the 14's but the wheels thing probably wont get done by the 10th. but you car will look good at the ATL meet with britelites. I'll go down the ITR's. just keep reminding me of everything so i dont forget, and dont think you will be a pest if you do, because i have a bad habit of forgetting.
                          All I really need prior to the ATL meet is the rear speaker nuts... the rattling will kill me on the way down there haha. I appreciate all you're doing! I just wish you were off next Tuesday. lol

1999 BMW M3
                          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                            Lower first. Other stuff can wait. lol
                            Those other things are control arms, bushings, tie rods and ball joints....lol.

I can go lower first but those other things will have even MORE stress on them.

Comment

Those other things are control arms, bushings, tie rods and ball joints....lol.

I can go lower first but those other things will have even MORE stress on them.
                              Ohhhhh... skip my idea. lol

1999 BMW M3
                              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Mothers Back-To-Black works wonderfully.
                                Now the bumpers, door handles, and trim are black... NOT gray.

A black hood is now on, replacing the white hood.

1999 BMW M3
                                2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                                2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                                2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Working...
                                X