No announcement yet.

JoshM : 1992 Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yess i love those mesh wheels well alot of mesh wheels look good on cb7s idk why but keep those for a minute

and moving to nashvile?!?
    where about?
    -Tyler

Comment

Franklin.

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
        Hey, you'll be closer to me! You should consider the St. Louis meet this summer. Its looking like it'll be in June.
        Dammit, lol. That June date sucks, lol. Josh is getting married in June. Another reason it needs to be in July.

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
        Franklin.
        Thats only about 5 hours from STL. It'll be a mini-trip, but you should really try to make it.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Depends on when it is. I think it'll be hard to take off another weekend in June or early July since I'd be taking like 2 weeks off already for wedding/honeymoon.

1999 BMW M3
          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I'm not sure.
            I'm getting some 92-96 Prelude seats and OEM rear sway bar from Nic in the near future.
            I'll probably get new tires for the wheels... 2 aren't in good condition.
            STR.t's will come in the next couple months as well.

Anything else will have to wait for a while.
            I'm moving the 23rd of this month and getting married June 5th.
            nice. i think i might have to find me some BB seats. and let me know about those STRs. ive thought about getting some. just been iffy about them since i love the Skunk2 struts i have. lol.

Comment

Again, why i say that meet should be in July. It'll give people a chance to get their shit together. I could make it in June, but I wont have much time to really do anything to my car, lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                This is like wearing ass-less pants. Im glad the rest is is covered, but no one wants to see that.

roflcopter

I'm actually kinda feeling the grille-less look.

Comment

No you're not. Don't say that.

Comment

Dude having those Coilovers installed , What the highest you can go (the CB) will sit with the Coilovers turned all the way ?

im getting ready to purchase them but want to make sure iCan at least go 1.75/1.8 if i have too (winter Mode)

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

You may be able to go that high, but I'm not sure on the exact measurements. I know that they could be raised about an 1.5" from where the CB sits in the pics.

1999 BMW M3
                      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

You may be able to go that high, but I'm not sure on the exact measurements. I know that they could be raised about an 1.5" from where the CB sits in the pics.
                        Thanks. Are you riding completly Dropped ? on them and did you ever get those koni SRT's

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnCB7 View Post
                          Thanks. Are you riding completly Dropped ? on them and did you ever get those koni SRT's
                          No, in the pics they have about an inch lower all around.

I no longer have this CB. I'm getting another on at the end of the summer. I just needed to sell it to get a more "proper" DD for the roads around here. Once we pave our driveway this summer, I'll get another project CB.

1999 BMW M3
                          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

y0,

Sent you a text...You get it?
                            RETIRED...

Comment

Originally posted by new_beginnings View Post
                              y0,

Sent you a text...You get it?
                              My phone's been acting screwy. Where I am now I barely get cell phone service... which I suppose leads to me getting texts several days in advance. My mom sent me a text last Sat when she got into town for Whitney's graduation, and I just got it this morning.

1999 BMW M3
                              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Not good.

Texted you to see if you and the fam were ok due to floods/rains...
                                RETIRED...

Comment

Working...
                                X