Tippey764 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
    Oh come on who left me random positive rep for the post about the stupid equalizer?
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by CBro7 View Post
      Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

That doesn't look anything like mine.

Edit: Would you please explain the "Stupid woman at a CB7tuner meet quote?

We're in the studio, stay tuned.----------(click)-------->

Comment

Originally posted by cbscandal View Post
          That doesn't look anything like mine.

Edit: Would you please explain the "Stupid woman at a CB7tuner meet quote?
          At the last cb7tuner meet we were all in a parking lot and some people had their hoods open

Some lady rolled up and went " is this some sort of dead battery thing? "

What doesn't look like yours? The owners manual or the service manual?

Comment

At the last cb7tuner meet we were all in a parking lot and some people had their hoods open

Some lady rolled up and went " is this some sort of dead battery thing? "

What doesn't look like yours? The owners manual or the service manual?

I guess it looks similar, but yours is classier.

(Shitty cellphone pic.)

Comment

Originally posted by cbscandal View Post

I guess it looks similar, but yours is classier.

(Shitty cellphone pic.)
              Yeah for some reason the 1992 manuals have a white cover with a glimmering blue honda logo.

How is mine classier? It feels like construction paper lol.

Comment

Haha.

Texture I guess.

Comment

Nice CB man!!! Haha so jealous of that interior tho! Haha I want(:
                  1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
                  For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

I went to the junkyard and worked on the thing today a bit

The loot

Before

After

I also installed my driver door handle finally

And my EDM/JDM clear corner lights

Comment

oh where to begin?
                      for those of you that went to the Brandywine, MD meet and Tippey you know where I am coming from:

1. Under the dizzy there is a harness clip with no harness.
                      2. Cruise control cable with no unit, what gives?
                      3. ABS Fluid looks low.
                      4. Battery tie down is missing a nut and cross bar is tilted.
                      5. Power steering fluid low.
                      6. Masking tape or bondo underneath Windshield washer lid. hmmm
                      7. Windshield washers are 2 tone, why did you choose silver and black?
                      8. Drivers side window louvre missing a clip
                      9. Uneven spacing on side running lamp turn signal light.
                      10. Front grille is missing lower screw
                      11. Rusted bolts on radiator/ac line 10mm bolts.
                      12. Power steering belt looks inop.
                      13. Dent in the header heatshield.
                      14. Painted resistor box black?
                      15. Acura wheels on an Accord, tisk tisk!
                      and
                      Last 16. Missing drivers seat

besides that, car looks good man.
                      MadLab Racing
                      Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                        oh where to begin?
                        for those of you that went to the Brandywine, MD meet and Tippey you know where I am coming from: Of course i do lol.

1. Under the dizzy there is a harness clip with no harness. The wires are not long enough on the car to reach to the dohc distributions location
                        2. Cruise control cable with no unit, what gives? The cruise control needs to be removed to gain access to the a/c drier.
                        3. ABS Fluid looks low. When installing the motor i knicked the rubber line and it all leaked out.
                        4. Battery tie down is missing a nut and cross bar is tilted. already fixed this after i took that picture
                        5. Power steering fluid low. Bone dry. It was nasty black anyways.
                        6. Masking tape or bondo underneath Windshield washer lid. hmmm There isn't any masking tape or bondo under there. Thats just the tanks neck.
                        7. Windshield washers are 2 tone, why did you choose silver and black? They are both black
                        8. Drivers side window louvre missing a clip I have no idea what you're talking about here
                        9. Uneven spacing on side running lamp turn signal light. lol when i closed the hood for the picture i didn't notice the light slid out. I still need to figure out what to do with the screw hole at the top since it doesn't line up.
                        10. Front grille is missing lower screw The bracket on the grill was broken off down there.
                        11. Rusted bolts on radiator/ac line 10mm bolts. Do you mean where the bracket holds the a/c line? because i changed out the rest of the bolts.
                        12. Power steering belt looks inop. very. I will put it on as soon as i get some PSF
                        13. Dent in the header heatshield. The engine came this way lol
                        14. Painted resistor box black? whats wrong with that?
                        15. Acura wheels on an Accord, tisk tisk! My plan is to pop the A logo off and get an H logo without the border from some 0102 accord accessory wheels.
                        and
                        Last 16. Missing drivers seat the seat is in the car

Its a work in progress lol. I made it alot less shitty today

I also finally fixed the headlights. 2 had broken rotating clips and were missing bulbs. Now all 4 headlights work. I also finally have corner lights and i put my a/c evaporator coil back in which allowed me to get the dash all back together.

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                          oh where to begin?
                          for those of you that went to the Brandywine, MD meet and Tippey you know where I am coming from:

1. Under the dizzy there is a harness clip with no harness.
                          2. Cruise control cable with no unit, what gives?
                          3. ABS Fluid looks low.
                          4. Battery tie down is missing a nut and cross bar is tilted.
                          5. Power steering fluid low.
                          6. Masking tape or bondo underneath Windshield washer lid. hmmm
                          7. Windshield washers are 2 tone, why did you choose silver and black?
                          8. Drivers side window louvre missing a clip
                          9. Uneven spacing on side running lamp turn signal light.
                          10. Front grille is missing lower screw
                          11. Rusted bolts on radiator/ac line 10mm bolts.
                          12. Power steering belt looks inop.
                          13. Dent in the header heatshield.
                          14. Painted resistor box black?
                          15. Acura wheels on an Accord, tisk tisk!
                          and
                          Last 16. Missing drivers seat

I fixed 2,4,5,9,11, and 12 today for you

I also charged the a/c system and now it blows very cold

For fun i threw in a blue armrest. I think i might keep it installed since i really like its function .

Comment

Again, as always, I like all the unique, little subtle mix and match mods you have.

The best way to set your car apart from everyone else's is to do just that, and yet it all flows together like it's supposed to be that way.

Car is looking really good. I love the EDM corners and the Acura wheels just totally make the car.

I would suggest a nice red or silver molding pinstripe would look awesome on yours too.

Comment

For fun i threw in a blue armrest.

What a great ARM rest the guy that sold it to you must be Awesome.

P.S I want that console

Comment

After all that effort you put in to finding a black console, I'm surprised you threw that blue armrest on there. Everything else looks great though, congrats on getting the car running again.
                                Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
                                2005 Acura TSX 6MT
                                2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

Working...
                                X