No announcement yet.

Tippey764 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

o cool , what are you gonna swap in this beast? and we have the same interior and looks like your seats came apart in the same place as mine.

Originally posted by Darkcloud
    Wimp go low or go home haha
    Originally posted by cb7_tillidie
    Not a single fuck was given that day.

Comment

Originally posted by c91bse7 View Post
      o cool , what are you gonna swap in this beast? and we have the same interior and looks like your seats came apart in the same place as mine.
      Im hoping to be done by the end of this month

And yes we do have the same rare interior, i have a center console comming in soon. Its rare as piss.

only my driver seat is ripped by the way

Comment

o nice on the console i just got a black leather one for mine as well, mine didn't rip but the seam pulled out of them, so some day ill restitch it and have nice leathers.

Originally posted by Darkcloud
        Wimp go low or go home haha
        Originally posted by cb7_tillidie
        Not a single fuck was given that day.

Comment

Suspension plans?
          There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Are you planning on replacing the engine with another F22, or something with a little more kick? You already have the H23 IM and F22A6-specific upgrades ready to go, so I'm a little curious as to how you're going to undertake this.

Admittedly, I'm a little disappointed you didn't pop for that beautiful junkyard Legend. But it's true, a first car is a first car.
            Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
            2005 Acura TSX 6MT
            2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
              Suspension plans?
              haha you really want me to upgrade my cars don't you?

One good thing about this car as its already had suspension work, its lowered a good bit in the front right due to a flat tire

but seriously, this car already has a full prothane bushing kit ( minus the radius rod bushings because i couldn't figure out what they were for so they turned into a dog toy and one got lost ) kyb gr-2 struts and some unknown ebay springs i got for free, i want to replace those with some tein H techs

My real plan is just to get this motor running and some new tires. Got any suggestions on tires?

Originally posted by Nurega View Post
              Are you planning on replacing the engine with another F22, or something with a little more kick? You already have the H23 IM and F22A6-specific upgrades ready to go, so I'm a little curious as to how you're going to undertake this.

Admittedly, I'm a little disappointed you didn't pop for that beautiful junkyard Legend. But it's true, a first car is a first car.
              Im planning on an h23a1 swap but i might get an f22a6 is the h23a1 is not easy to get ahold of in good shape. I plan on reusing my h23/a6 hybrid intake manifold on the h23a1 as i have opened up the EGR ports already and cleaned out all the runners

and yeah that legend is a shame, my friend got a legend and i've been ripping parts off of it now lol

Comment

Depends on your budget and tread wear needs. The Direzza Star Specs are one of the most competitive street tires out right now.
                There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

tire suggestions?:

Michelin Pilot Exalto A/S

check out the reviews on tirerack... really awesome tires IMO. A real Jack-of-all-trades.
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
                    Depends on your budget and tread wear needs. The Direzza Star Specs are one of the most competitive street tires out right now.
                    budget would be low and my needs would be year round all weather use

Originally posted by mtnbikaah View Post
                    tire suggestions?:

Michelin Pilot Exalto A/S

check out the reviews on tirerack... really awesome tires IMO. A real Jack-of-all-trades.
                    looking now

Comment

Think its worth it to paint all the a/c lines black?

Some are already black but peeling and others looked like this

after

Comment

For those of you not aware, a black 9293 style center console is a PAIN in the ass to get ahold of. No one pulls them and black interiors are pretty rare as it is.

Luckly lindz found me a black one

so fucking nice i can't wait to replace that maroon shit

Comment

make another members rides lol. this one should end with the coupe haha

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                            For those of you not aware, a black 9293 style center console is a PAIN in the ass to get ahold of. No one pulls them and black interiors are pretty rare as it is.

Luckly lindz found me a black one

so fucking nice i can't wait to replace that maroon shit
                            I'm confused about the hand brake, mine is offset to the passenger side but that one is center. Is that because I have armrest?
                            Being normal is probably the lamest thing you can try to be

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                              lol i only paid like $32 for it brand new with all the emblems ( minus the trim badge )
                              where from. honda?

♦░I'm so JDM I sleep on the right side of the bed░♦

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                                make another members rides lol. this one should end with the coupe haha
                                This isn't the coupe, the coupe is over here

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=169262

check the first page of this thread its always been the sedan

Originally posted by Kboers View Post
                                I'm confused about the hand brake, mine is offset to the passenger side but that one is center. Is that because I have armrest?
                                THe offset e-brake is a 1992-1993 USDM lx ex and se console, no where else in the world could you get that off set console. This console is from finland

Originally posted by jin View Post
                                where from. honda?
                                mag auto on ebay, they had multiple kits but they are all sold out now

Comment

Working...
                                X