X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heero357
    replied
    Originally posted by marcusv8thunder View Post
    Comes in handy, its about having time though, makes it worst in a way, all the stuff around you but busy doing work lol
    i here ya on that. i had so many parts for my car around my house for over a year b4 i could put'em on..

Leave a comment:

• marcusv8thunder
    replied
    Fuel system restoration begins!

Found the leak....joke

WTF?

Ah that be why!

Out!

Order parts time!

Leave a comment:

• marcusv8thunder
    replied
    The A arms are now on! Feels alot tighter now, i got some pics of the the old ones, they were shot!

More refresh items arrived, thanks to Blueprint supplying quality parts for the CB still!

Inner and outer track rods, steering going to be like new after these are installed

Leave a comment:

• marcusv8thunder
    replied
    New Front A arms

Last edited by marcusv8thunder; 03-10-2013, 06:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• marcusv8thunder
    replied
    Originally posted by babiface082392 View Post
    must be nice having all the equipment at your disposal.
    Comes in handy, its about having time though, makes it worst in a way, all the stuff around you but busy doing work lol

Leave a comment:

• babiface082392
    replied
    must be nice having all the equipment at your disposal.

Leave a comment:

• marcusv8thunder
    replied
    Got some time at work to use the Fuel injector tester and cleaner on the Accord injectors.

Dirty!

Tester, found out that one of the injectors were "jetting" rather than a spray

So after 10mins in the Ultrasonic cleaner, tested them again, much better, and all within 1ml at setting 3ms 5000rpm and 6ms 2500rpm

Leave a comment:

• marcusv8thunder
    replied
    Mike, as standard this is true, i however have wired the inners to work for lights, just not brakes as well.

Bilsteins are a great, love them so much

Yeah torn between the 2 engines at the mo!

Cheers tommi!

Leave a comment:

• tommi
    replied
    its lookin treat mark

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    It's interesting that the inner tail lights don't do anything other than the fog. If I remember correctly, all 4 lights act as brake lights in the US. Essentially, that means that it's a regular rear tail light with the second element, or "brake" light, is just wired to the rear fog switch.

The Bilsteins are a nice addition. I've always heard great things about the company.

If you're still considering motors I would definitely recommend the H23 vtec. You can feel the difference in torque between the two motors.

Leave a comment:

• marcusv8thunder
    replied
    Did some wiring yesterday, i had a switch by the handbrake operating the corner lights, ive switched that around so i now can manually operate the front indicators as side/daytime lights. This is with normal bulbs, have some white LEDs in the shape of a indicator bulb coming.

Corners are now the front indicators.

Just wanted to try it, not saying its better or worst, but its a changed from what i had.

Last edited by marcusv8thunder; 02-03-2013, 02:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• crazymikey
    replied
    I'm gonna go out there and say your car rocks the stock wheels very well!

Leave a comment:

• marcusv8thunder
    replied
    Originally posted by tommi View Post
    you're crazy for ridin dumpped still. in extreme conditions.
    The snow is just upto the lip, so its ok, its the front mudflaps, which really should be called snowflaps, it just gathers in there.

Originally posted by lindiz View Post
    I am too, road bumps get smoother by snow
    True, the ride is smoother on the back roads in the snow, apart from the tram lining effect from the other cars tracks. You get effected by that what ever the cars height is though.

Leave a comment:

• lindiz
    replied
    Originally posted by tommi View Post
    I am too, road bumps get smoother by snow
    Last edited by lindiz; 01-18-2013, 12:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• tommi
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X