Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
    ^x2. Broke my old one on an ice chunk.

Blackhousing soon man. New pics up, but will have new better ones tomorrow night? hopefully. Keep me on the list of members you update whenever you get new pics always interested in seeing how your project's going. Being silver and all
    Lol, alright mang.
    R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Yees.

life is good.

Comment

Yees.
        Lmao, you're the only one I update anyway, and the only one that ever posts in my thread too.

Comment

I know, it's sad. You just need that spray, then everyone will be all over your MRT

KEVIN.

UPDATES! MEOW!!!!

life is good.

Comment

I know, it's sad. You just need that spray, then everyone will be all over your MRT

KEVIN.

UPDATES! MEOW!!!!
            LMAO! Nah, I'll just let the suspense kiiiill you. Muahahahahahaha

I hope the spray will be in before NYMM, along with the rest of the "performance" part of my project, i.e. cams, etc. But seeming how I don't have another vehicle, I kind of want to buy another CB before doing that, considering the sedan will be down for a bit and I need a car badly, so it could drop me back a little behind schedule.

The swap will be done soon enough though, and this beast is gonna look SICK as well. I have a few surprises.

Comment

Now that I think about it, and I calculated the amount of money I'll be making between now and the NYMM, I might actually be able to pull off having everything done, and getting another CB for a beater. Hmmmmm...

Comment

Small update...

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
                  Small update...

lol?

on first page? i shall check sir.

life is good.

Comment

lookin good mang. do i see smoked sidemarker reflectors over there too

life is good.

Comment

lookin good mang. do i see smoked sidemarker reflectors over there too
                      Sidemarkers? Nah. Unless you are talking about my bumper signals that are black housed??? That's the closest to "smoked" anything I have on my car.

...That does sound like a nice idea for the future though, I'll have to keep that in mind.

Comment

Something about a silver car makes blackhousing or smoked look that much better.

I still say you DIY your headlights boss

Do it before NYMM, or I'll show up in a Saab

life is good.

Comment

Something about a silver car makes blackhousing or smoked look that much better.

I still say you DIY your headlights boss

Do it before NYMM, or I'll show up in a Saab
                          Saab? Nooooooooooo!

How do you know I haven't already done 'em...

I have plenty of things up my sleeve, but you'll just have to wait to see it. Who knows, maybe you won't even recognize the car...

Comment

Well I'll have you get your number before we show up if I'm not able to recognize the car Kevin...cuz I already get confused lol there's so many nice CB's showing up to that damn meet, it's gonna be hard to tell. Guess I'll just look for the MI plate

How far away do you live from where Wagon Attack 2 was shot?

life is good.

Comment

Well I'll have you get your number before we show up if I'm not able to recognize the car Kevin...cuz I already get confused lol there's so many nice CB's showing up to that damn meet, it's gonna be hard to tell. Guess I'll just look for the MI plate

How far away do you live from where Wagon Attack 2 was shot?
                              I'll give you my numba son. I'm sure there will be a TON of other guys there, so yea, having each others numbers helps.

I live about 3 1/2 hours from where it was shot in the dunes. I actually met Luke, an I am acquainted with one of the kids that was involved with the making of the video and such. He actually gave me a few hints as to what is up for Wagon Attack 3, but then swore me to secrecy. It's definitely looking like it's going to be expensive. But yea, I have a little insight on the Wagon Attack guys. They are HUGE into rallying Hondas.

Comment

yeah Matt and Luke seem like really chill doods. I kept up with the vids lately, I watch them from time to time. The Dyno Drama vid was the funniest

Also saw the NH rally vid, which I was planning to go attend and watch but plans fell through. I wouldnt have known who matt was at that time anyway though

life is good.

Comment

Working...
                                X