2lowcb7 : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
    yep yep. got plenty of spots too. ima talk to the owner of this warehouse and see if we can do a lil shoot in there.
    im good with that sir

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
    Looking good sir. Any future plans lighting wise?
    im thinkin about runnin all clear lights, not shure yet.

Originally posted by vietkid_2006 View Post
    Damn looks way nice then before
    i agree with you bro.

well i might be getting a fully built H22 for a g soon

You can not hurt me, I have my helmet on

Comment

Originally posted by 2lowcb7 View Post
      im thinkin about runnin all clear lights, not shure yet.
      Sounds good. You should get red/clears.
      1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
        Sounds good. You should get red/clears.
        the red/clears would be nice. i would like to find some ols school all clear tails

Comment

Originally posted by 2lowcb7
          thanks bro i tried but when the forum went down it went bye bye so im goin to do that this weekend.

so im meetin up with shadow1 this weekend, gonna get a lil photoshoot goin
          Just got back.
          pics?

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
            Just got back.
            pics?
            he didnt come down. i had to get ready for my trip. il be in TN for a week and i had to do some packing. but he'll be coming down when i get back tho.

my bad dale man. next week for sure homie.

Comment

he didnt come down. i had to get ready for my trip. il be in TN for a week and i had to do some packing. but he'll be coming down when i get back tho.

its all good T. when you get back we are having a hell of a photoshoot. im goin to try to get some more parts for the cb i do like my new sig. so whoever put that up thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1

I see.

Originally posted by 2lowcb7
                its all good T. when you get back we are having a hell of a photoshoot. im goin to try to get some more parts for the cb i do like my new sig. so whoever put that up thanks.
                can't wait to see those pics!!

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

goin to the jy this weekend going to see if i can either find a legend lip or a cd lip. then put my grant gt on and get rid of the bus steering wheel

Comment

goin to the jy this weekend going to see if i can either find a legend lip or a cd lip. then put my grant gt on and get rid of the bus steering wheel
                    lol. nice man. im sure your CB would look better with the bigger lip. and hurry up and get pics of the Grant wheel. i thought about getting one of those at one point.

Comment

lol. nice man. im sure your CB would look better with the bigger lip. and hurry up and get pics of the Grant wheel. i thought about getting one of those at one point.
                      i would really like to get a sigma lip kit or xenon mild kit. i will get pics up for ya T when i put it on

Comment

i would really like to get a sigma lip kit or xenon mild kit. i will get pics up for ya T when i put it on
                        yeah. ive been thinkin about getting me a lip kit. i think my CB would look good with one. plus it'll lok different being that i dont have a Legend lip like everyone else at the east coast meets. lol.

Comment

yeah. ive been thinkin about getting me a lip kit. i think my CB would look good with one. plus it'll lok different being that i dont have a Legend lip like everyone else at the east coast meets. lol.
                          that is very true. i have been talkin to one of my boys and i think we might make a custom lip and make a mold to make more if i decide to sell some. along with some fender flairs

Comment

how would a nardi wood grain steering wheel look in my cb since it has blue interior?

Comment

that is very true. i have been talkin to one of my boys and i think we might make a custom lip and make a mold to make more if i decide to sell some. along with some fender flairs
                              how would a nardi wood grain steering wheel look in my cb since it has blue interior?
                              sounds awesome man. a custom lip will look different.

as far as the Nardi wheel. i think it would look good in any interior color.

Comment

yes and yes!!!! 100%!!!!

wood grain wheel would be an awesome addition to the car!!! same with a custom lip would you be copying an exisiting lip or creating one from scratch??

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                                be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

Working...
                                X