• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TEH_L33T_CB7 View Post
    photoshop? ^
    custom blue tails.

jk. ye photoshopped.

Comment

Originally posted by [sLow]CB
      thats option 2. and itrs would be sweet.

Originally posted by [sLow]CB
      crazy edited.
      you wish!!
      Don't know about there but here you'll get pull over as soon as cops see it.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post

you wish!!
        Don't know about there but here you'll get pull over as soon as cops see it.
        ye same here. but i just liked how it looks.

Comment

new pics i guess. lip kit is off for some paint.

Last edited by [sLow]CB; 04-27-2010, 12:30 AM.

Comment

No offence but I like the OEM sideskirts and CD5 lip better. What color are you painting the lip kit?
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
              No offence but I like the OEM sideskirts and CD5 lip better. What color are you painting the lip kit?
              Non taken good sir. I love the oem look too. But the lip kit is something else. Not many people have it so it feels good that I do.

im gona paint it black. Then maybe. Maybe try to sell it or keep it. Well see.

Comment

even without the kits, still look as good.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Nice pickup on the lip kit!

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
                    even without the kits, still look as good.
                    thanks. i think so too. but having the hardest time deciding if i like it more with or without them.

Originally posted by True-BlueCB7 View Post
                    Nice pickup on the lip kit!
                    thanks bro.

Comment

LOVE IT! ... idk how i truly feel about the lip though, idk maybe with some bigger wheels? still love the ride though

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
                      When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

The Kit Looks Nice , And Mos Def Will Look Better Painted. , Personally Im going To Stick To OEM All Black Urrthan lol (Sideskirts Lips , Mudflaps )

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

cars very clean. i think lip kit would look better if car was a little lower. id stick with the oem kit as well.

Comment

Originally posted by JaberCB7 View Post
                            LOVE IT! ... idk how i truly feel about the lip though, idk maybe with some bigger wheels? still love the ride though
                            thanks bro. and i know what your saying. im 50/50 on the kit myself. maybe will look better with 16" xxr. we'll see.

Originally posted by 10thAnnCB7 View Post
                            The Kit Looks Nice , And Mos Def Will Look Better Painted. , Personally Im going To Stick To OEM All Black Urrthan lol (Sideskirts Lips , Mudflaps )
                            thanks dude. i love the oem black look too.

Originally posted by 92accordcb7ex View Post
                            cars very clean. i think lip kit would look better if car was a little lower. id stick with the oem kit as well.
                            thank you good sir. but if i go lower the lip kit is in trouble. lol. im probly gona stick with oem. always the cleanest way to go.

Comment

thank you good sir. but if i go lower the lip kit is in trouble. lol. im probly gona stick with oem. always the cleanest way to go. [/QUOTE]

You Should Keep The Kit For Meets. Its A Rare Kit Correct ?

Sigma Or Something Of The Sort

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

bump for an update on pg.1.

Comment

Working...
                                X