Comment

wat?

Comment

Pirelli P4 Four Season 205/60/15 added. Sticky
        wat?

Comment

wat?

Comment

Don't install those UCA's Drew! A friend has that style on his car. They hit the shock tower worse than stock and they're soooo heavy. Skunk2 EF UCA's are the way to go.

Sound system and bushing kit looks nice though. What did you fill the trailing arm bushing with?
            There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Imma install them anyway, im not going too low, they look strong enough they can bang a nice dent by them selfs lol, thats actually the front engine mount, its aluminum urethane, 83D

does he have the bolts up or down?
              wat?

Comment

The bolts are down. They hit because they stick out too far. When they made them square on the ends it was a bad idea. It looks like some mini-truck guys "designed" them. The problem is, these arms are so strong, they will damage your shock tower before they break themselves. His is lowered and his shock tower on one side now has a split in the seam from them hitting so harshly.

Comment

im gonna install the bushings, throw the arms on, drop it about 3/4" and go get it aligned and call it a day. lol
                  wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
                    im gonna install the bushings, throw the arms on, drop it about 3/4" and go get it aligned and call it a day. lol
                    I hope you don't have the same problem. They'll probably be okay at that height.

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
                      I hope you don't have the same problem. They'll probably be okay at that height.
                      How low is he?
                      wat?

Comment

How low is he?
                        Not as low as me. H&R race on AGX shocks. So about a 2" drop

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
                          Not as low as me. H&R race on AGX shocks. So about a 2" drop
                          hmm, well i havent had problems with the stock ones hitting yet, so i hope ill be good
                          wat?

Comment

hmm, well i havent had problems with the stock ones hitting yet, so i hope ill be good
                            that's what I'm trying to tell you, these stick out farther, so they will hit where the stock ones don't. If you look and compress the stock UCA up far enough, you'll see that just like the tip of the arm hits the fender lip, maybe a 1/8". These stick out farther so it will be violent. If they're like what my friend has, your suspension travel will end when the control arm touches...when it should have another inch or so.

Comment

anyway to get more clearance?
                              wat?

Comment

You'll be banging arms if set at more then 3.5 inches.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                                1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                                2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                                2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                                2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                                2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Working...
                                X