X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

>.>

<.<

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
    its more then i want to put into this car, and i dont wana do springs on stock struts
    That's how i am. I want a drop, i really do, but i cant justify the expense.
    You got lucky(bastard) on those sleeves. Pick up a set of Koni STR.Ts and there ya go. If i do a drop, itll be that route.

Originally posted by True-BlueCB7 View Post
    But it's on a lift/jack...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

^but the fronts were still lowered.

Comment

wat?

Comment

good ol' chicago.

Comment

Originally posted by JunyAccord View Post
            good ol' chicago.
            indeed brother
            wat?

Comment

it would be badass if you got some chinatown pics. but we all know about that area

Comment

it would be badass if you got some chinatown pics. but we all know about that area
                lol i went and ate at some Chinese place in china town idk where, with my gf and her family i was shitting bricks the whole time i didn't remember if i locked the car lol
                wat?

Comment

lol just lookin out the window next to the deep fried ducks making sure your car is still in tact.

how bout some soldier field pics? are you part of Jdmchicago?

Comment

lol just lookin out the window next to the deep fried ducks making sure your car is still in tact.

how bout some soldier field pics? are you part of Jdmchicago?
                    nah, to be honest the only time im in chicago is when im with my gf because she lives there lol, so when im there im with her. im not a chicago person, but she is.
                    wat?

Comment

ohh i see, yeah since youre all the way there in elgin, but the drive is always fun especially at night.

my best time from Lake St / Arlington Rd to Harlem and Lawrence is 32:30. Roughly a minute a mile. haha

Comment

from my house to hers on 61st my best time is 50 minutes lol
                        wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7
                          oh damn! I remember going through down town once on my way to MI..
                          took hours just to pass it...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

I remeber Chicago also. china town...so dirty..but i loved the lake.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                            1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                            1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                            2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

I think we drove through downtown about 10 times in one night when we were up there last summer lol.
                              There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i heard about that lol
                                wat?

Comment

Working...
                                X