X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
    You sure 6x9s work in your car? pretty sure they do not ..
    I took the 6x9 pods outta an ex-r, I've had no problems with fitment they bolt right in...

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    So how's work going for ya? Is it a flatbed truck or cargo truck ya un-loading everyday?

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    Originally posted by 1990[H]accordex View Post
    So, it's been a week, nothing new really, started working full time, car isn't gettin driven very much, cause I only live like 5 mins to work, but went to future shop and picked up a nice set of kenwood 6x9, will post pic's tomorrow, couldn't pass on price plus I have a 2 year warranty on them, seem's like I'm having a hard time sticking with one kind of brand audio lol, pioneer double din stereo, kenwood 6x9s, door speakers are an unknown size sony xplods, amp is alpine, tweeters are dual, and the subs i'll be getting are mtx lol, so lots of different brands thrown together, but it does sound great, and on top of this i'm selling a set of 17s to make up some more cash.....
    You sure 6x9s work in your car? pretty sure they do not ..

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    So, it's been a week, nothing new really, started working full time, car isn't gettin driven very much, cause I only live like 5 mins to work, but went to future shop and picked up a nice set of kenwood 6x9, will post pic's tomorrow, couldn't pass on price plus I have a 2 year warranty on them, seem's like I'm having a hard time sticking with one kind of brand audio lol, pioneer double din stereo, kenwood 6x9s, door speakers are an unknown size sony xplods, amp is alpine, tweeters are dual, and the subs i'll be getting are mtx lol, so lots of different brands thrown together, but it does sound great, and on top of this i'm selling a set of 17s to make up some more cash.....

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    Again, thanks for the seat switches! Do you know what year of acura legend they were from?
    1995 legend

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    Again, thanks for the seat switches! Do you know what year of acura legend they were from?

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    passenger side caliper sticking, gas leak, needed body work, had like 350xxx km, but I won't lie to you, it did have a black dash, one problem tho, pretty sure it's an SE because it has the second air bag on the passenger side, I'm still in contact with guy and still plan on buying it for parts, if unless the guy is a dick, so If you can find out if you'd have any issues with installing a second air bag, I'll sell you the dash at a reasonable price
    So you're still going to get it, awesome! I will give you one of my legs for that black dash, but ya, name ya price. You don't come across black dashes up these ways very often.

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    So why was it not driveable? Did it have a black dash?
    passenger side caliper sticking, gas leak, needed body work, had like 350xxx km, but I won't lie to you, it did have a black dash, one problem tho, pretty sure it's an SE because it has the second air bag on the passenger side, I'm still in contact with guy and still plan on buying it for parts, if unless the guy is a dick, so If you can find out if you'd have any issues with installing a second air bag, I'll sell you the dash at a reasonable price

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    So why was it not driveable? Did it have a black dash?

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    It was in rough shape wasn't it? I'm guessing it was sitting for years and animals now live in it...
    No it'd been lad up since like last april.....

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    Yeah I did, wasn't even able to drive it home...
    It was in rough shape wasn't it? I'm guessing it was sitting for years and animals now live in it...

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    Did you ever go look at that car in pomquet?
    Yeah I did, wasn't even able to drive it home...

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    Did you ever go look at that car in pomquet?

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    Got the rest of green led lights put into the car, and got my bypass for my touch screen stereo, will post pic's later....

Leave a comment:

• 1990[H]accordex
    replied
    So that will be your permanent residence then?
    As of now it is yup...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X