No announcement yet.

Mike1357 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting to piece together a brake upgrade. The wagon brackets are on their way so all that's left is to buy some EBC pads and some wagon rotors and we're in business! I'm thinking Brembo gold for the color. Maybe even some heat resistant Nissin decals.

Comment

All the way from Athens...

The final piece for my valve cover!

Protective film still intact!

In it's place of honour

The motor just looks "right" now

New sig pic

I had such a hard time finding this cap. As you can see I had to go quite a ways away to find one, much less one in this condition. 55 Euros was a pretty good price for such a hard to find part in my eyes, especially given that it retailed for 6,825 Yen. Very happy!
      Last edited by Mike1357; 04-14-2014, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Nice sick spark plug cover too

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
        It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Thanks! The engine bay just looked so funny with the black valve cover all peeling and nasty. Now it looks great! Yeah, it still has room to improve, but I'm happy with it.

Comment

A little teaser of what's to come.
            Last edited by Mike1357; 04-14-2014, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Got my corner lights today. Trying to get the car back to the way it looked before my accident.

Last edited by Mike1357; 04-14-2014, 12:53 AM.

Comment

Received my fairly minty OEM visors today (thanks Whiteshift). No more funny looking aftermarket visors!
                Last edited by Mike1357; 04-14-2014, 12:53 AM.

Comment

Looking good man. Loving the way the H looks sitting in there with the spark plug cover.

Comment

Thanks man! So I ordered my steering wheel. It's on back order but my name is on one so whenever their shipment comes in I'll have one coming to me!

Comment

Nice man, grip royal is nice!

Where abouts are you in tampa?
                      Ever run up to Tampa Lanes?
                      I think its sat or sunday nights people meet up there for a bit.
                      1991 Accord Ex - H22A - Omnipower Coilovers - Greddy SP2
                      1993 Civic Dx - D15B7 - T3/T04E - Ported head - Hole in block - May be going F swap

My Workout Log

Originally posted by Leung
                      Well, I poked the big one in the head with the shovel while shouting at it "hey, you can't sleep here".

Comment

Yeah, I've been eyeing their steering wheels for a bit now. I live around the stadium area. I've been to the Tampa Lanes thing a time or two but I haven't been there in a while. I'll probably start going to every meet I know about once I get my license back.

Comment

More toys in the mail. Gonna acquire a few more parts before I do the install so I can knock it all out at once.
                          Last edited by Mike1357; 04-14-2014, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Mail time!
                            Last edited by Mike1357; 04-14-2014, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Another discontinued GReddy part that I got a nice deal on from work:
                              Last edited by Mike1357; 04-14-2014, 12:55 AM.

Comment

Are you using the h trans and tcu?

This thing must be fun to drive, just romp it and let it row through the gears.
                                Last edited by evil_demon_01; 04-17-2014, 08:09 PM.
                                1991 Accord Ex - H22A - Omnipower Coilovers - Greddy SP2
                                1993 Civic Dx - D15B7 - T3/T04E - Ported head - Hole in block - May be going F swap

My Workout Log

Originally posted by Leung
                                Well, I poked the big one in the head with the shovel while shouting at it "hey, you can't sleep here".

Comment

Working...
                                X