Ander : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awhr,
    A bunch of my thread was deleted from the revert. Didn't even notice until now.

I slid into a curb at like ~35mph and bent my wheel on the passenger side. Finally found another wheel for a decent price with a good tire on it! Bring the wheel to my work where my car was because I didn't wanna drive it home with a bent wheel, get it allllllll jacked up and shit in the 7 degree weather, wheel off and what not, andddddddd the wheel is 4x100. :@

So now I gotta wait until Monday to get a new wheel because the place isn't open. I forgot how annoying it is not having a car.

Can't tell it's bent too much from the picture but holy god does the steering wheel shake back and forth when you drive it.

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
    I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

I hope its only the wheel that got fucked up and not any suspension components.

^^^^^
      Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Same, hopefully it's just the wheel. That sucks ass about the new wheel being 4x100. I'd have been so pissed.

I remember when I had my EX-R, I hit a 2x4 or something on the highway at about 75mph, and a couple minutes later my steering wheel started vibrating really bad. I was like wtf is happening. Pulled over and turned out the wheel I hit the 2x4 with, had actually shifted the tire's cords under the tread, towards the outside of the tire and had bulged the outside of the rubber and leaving a flat spot in the middle. Probably the weirdest thing I've ever seen a tire do.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
          Same, hopefully it's just the wheel. That sucks ass about the new wheel being 4x100. I'd have been so pissed.

I remember when I had my EX-R, I hit a 2x4 or something on the highway at about 75mph, and a couple minutes later my steering wheel started vibrating really bad. I was like wtf is happening. Pulled over and turned out the wheel I hit the 2x4 with, had actually shifted the tire's cords under the tread, towards the outside of the tire and had bulged the outside of the rubber and leaving a flat spot in the middle. Probably the weirdest thing I've ever seen a tire do.
          Haha, wow that's some crazy stuff.

^^^^^
          Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

lol craziness.

It's finally Monday so I'm going in there right now to get the other wheel and FINALLY SHE'LL MOVE AGAIN!

Member's Ride Thread

I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

Where'd you go? Schmidt's?

^^^^^
              Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Nah, a place on Sherman. But he doesn't have a 4x114.3 rim :@

So! I'm about to pick up some EX alloys with tires for cheap. Hopefully that pans out and my car will move again.

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Cleaning the new wheels in the kitchen...lol

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Looking good! Post more pics!

^^^^^
                    Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

First coat of pink

Side by side with the faded old steelies lol.

Last edited by Ander; 01-19-2012, 08:33 PM.

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

New shoes

Last edited by Ander; 02-08-2012, 09:58 PM.

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Nice, I like it man!
                          Last edited by brsteinbach; 02-21-2012, 10:17 PM.

^^^^^
                          Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Took some new pics with the new wheels

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Sweet pics! I love the new wheels. Some fogs would make that front end look great.

^^^^^
                              Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

What made you choose pink?
                                cb7sk8rdude

Comment

Working...
                                X