Ander : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ander
    Went to the Junkyard today with Brsteinbach. He found some OEM fogs and I found a Legend lip! Great day! lol.
    pics or it didn't happen

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

I gots my proof. IDK if Ander's gonna take any pics yet. Puttin these babies on tomorrow. 30 bucks aint bad.

Sorry not the best pics.

Edit: little dirty but I'll give em some TLC.

^^^^^
      Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

nice!! now if only i can find some close to my house.. or my town...
        Originally posted by deevergote
        wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

Got the legend lip installed! Hooorah! Waitin for Brsteinbach to send my pics off his phone. It's a 91-93 sedan lip, no heat bending needed

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
          I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

Putting the lip on

Had to remove some stuff

Member's Ride Thread

I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

We'll have to meet up tomorrow and get some pics!

^^^^^
              Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Yeah

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by brsteinbach
                  I gots my proof. IDK if Ander's gonna take any pics yet. Puttin these babies on tomorrow. 30 bucks aint bad.

Sorry not the best pics.

Edit: little dirty but I'll give em some TLC.
                  Nice....did you get all the wires and switch?

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

so did u end up taking pics today of the lip/lights on the car?!?
                    wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

Nope. Brsteinbach's radiator went boom, lol. So he was putting in a new one all day and then we went to an autox meeting.

Tomorrow I'm taking pics of my lip and installing the shift knob that came in the mail today.

He can post his shit in his own thread lol.

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Ander View Post
                        Nope. Brsteinbach's radiator went boom, lol. So he was putting in a new one all day and then we went to an autox meeting.

Tomorrow I'm taking pics of my lip and installing the shift knob that came in the mail today.

He can post his shit in his own thread lol.
                        k well hurry and get the pics in here!! i wanna see it!!

Comment

Here's a pic Brsteinbach took with his phone. I'ma take more tomorrow, it's raining now

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Ander View Post
                            Here's a pic Brsteinbach took with his phone. I'ma take more tomorrow, it's raining now
                            from what i see.... NICE!!!

Comment

FMIC came in the mail today

Oh and my BOV came in the mail a week ago.

Yayz!

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Took some photos before work. Here's a few of them.

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X