No announcement yet.

Ander : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright so finally begun gathering parts for boooost.
    On their way I have

DSM 450cc Injectors
    DSM 1g BOV
    and a FMIC

..and a new shift knob, lol.

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
    I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

Originally posted by Ander View Post
      On their way I have

DSM 450cc Injectors
      DSM 1g BOV
      and a FMIC

awesome... now get to work!! lol can wait to see how it turns out!!
      Originally posted by deevergote
      wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

On their way I have

DSM 450cc Injectors
        DSM 1g BOV
        and a FMIC

Saweet! What kinda knob did you get?

^^^^^
        Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Originally posted by cb7inct View Post
          awesome... now get to work!! lol can wait to see how it turns out!!
          Me either. I'm excited as shit! lol

Originally posted by brsteinbach View Post
          Saweet! What kinda knob did you get?
          One of TASAuto's knobs. Pretty cool looking! It's like this gunmetal finish with a carbon fiber ring. Not sure if it's real cf or cf graphic but cool none the less.

Member's Ride Thread

I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

Gosh you and your cf. J-k. I'm on spring break this week so we need to hang out and get some shit done.

^^^^^
            Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Gosh you and your cf. J-k. I'm on spring break this week so we need to hang out and get some shit done.
              I would love to get some shit done! You can help me change my lock cylinder, lol. That and get my remote start wired up

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Woooo, finally got my window panel in earlier. Brsteinbach was at the junkyard earlier and found one for 5 bucks, yay! Now I can roll my window up and down lol.

Replaced my vc gasket and spark plug tube gasket thangs, the old ones were disgusting. I pulled out the old plugs too and they were just drenched in oil, it was a tad riddiculous. After I let it all drain and put the new plugs in, I started it up and this huge plume of smoke came out the tailpipe lol.

Good stuff.

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Yeah, it's nice to be able to get shit done now that its warming up. Now I need to find out whats wrong with my locks.

Not to TJ but a lil shit went down besides my slightly blown rad. The rail road tracks over here by walmart ya know? Well I came up over on my way back home and my fucking axle back fell cause I had my muffler strapped up over the heat shield thing. So kinda backing into that curb at wendy's must have loosened it up enough to rust out the rest of the way and fall. /rant!

^^^^^
                  Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Yeah, it's nice to be able to get shit done now that its warming up. Now I need to find out whats wrong with my locks.

Not to TJ but a lil shit went down besides my slightly blown rad. The rail road tracks over here by walmart ya know? Well I came up over on my way back home and my fucking axle back fell cause I had my muffler strapped up over the heat shield thing. So kinda backing into that curb at wendy's must have loosened it up enough to rust out the rest of the way and fall. /rant!
                    Slightly's not quite the word I'd use for your rad lol. But damn that sucks about your exhaust! Did you get it put back together?

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Slightly's not quite the word I'd use for your rad lol. But damn that sucks about your exhaust! Did you get it put back together?
                      Yeah slightly. IDK how I'd explain it lol. I pulled in walmart and I was able to get it hung till I can fully do it tomorrow. Luckily it didn't get damaged.

I looked into a civic rad and I would also have to buy a A/T cooler too so IDK, I might just go with a oem.

^^^^^
                      Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

I'll check and see how much it'd be my price for an oem radiator.

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Sweet!, thanks man.

^^^^^
                          Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Went to the Junkyard today with Brsteinbach. He found some OEM fogs and I found a Legend lip! Great day! lol.

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Went to the Junkyard today with Brsteinbach. He found some OEM fogs and I found a Legend lip! Great day! lol.
                              I'd say that was quite a good trip!

1999 BMW M3
                              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Yeah the fogs were off an SE, I think I might go back and try to grab what I can of the interior.

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X