• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
    Gotta pay to play.
    Oh so very true lol.

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
    I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

Washed and polished the "summer grille" today. Now that the snow and ice are gone I'm gunna throw that on the car in the morning. Maybe I'll take a few new pictures too with the strut bar.

Member's Ride Thread

I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

Originally posted by Ander
        Washed and polished the "summer grille" today. Now that the snow and ice are gone I'm gunna throw that on the car in the morning. Maybe I'll take a few new pictures too with the strut bar.
        I'm happy myself too that the snow and ice are done but I don't think we're done yet. Don't you?

btw, nice grille.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

I'm crossing my fingers haha. I think if we do get anymore it'll be just one big storm and that'll be the last of it.

I don't really care as long as the grille doesn't get reallllly icey like it did in January. The ice was freezing on there and expanding and breaking the mesh lol. Thankfully the stock ones pretty strong, so I just threw that on.

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

I hope so too...But after all its the midwest so who knows..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

I hope so too...But after all its the midwest so who knows..
              True that.

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Ander
                True that.
                though so far so good...

Comment

New engine bay shot

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Had a small meet. Twas fun

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Did 91hondaaccordlx's eyelid mod. Turned out great, I love it.

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Ran out and took pics

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Nice...Like the eyelids.

Comment

Thanks!

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Nice...Like the eyelids.
                              X2 Not too light OR too dark!
                              1990 Accord EX

Comment

Did the "monster coolant overflow tank" mod. Twas a fun little cheapo mod to do lol.

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X