No announcement yet.

Ander : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Okay I was just wondering cause I have one for sale lol. How much did you pay?

^^^^^
    Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

I got it for Christmas. Why're you selling it? How much you selling it for?

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
      I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

I'm selling it cause I got it from my uncle but I wanted an alarm not remote start. I was probably gonna sell it for 35-40 bucks.

^^^^^
        Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Why not just install it until you get an alarm?

Member's Ride Thread

I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

IDK I could. lol.

Congrats, 500 posts hahaha.

^^^^^
            Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Woo thanks lol.

Remote start seems pretty comvienent for warming the car up.

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Ever get your window and remote start installed? lol, J/W.

^^^^^
                Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

i kno im made late on the post but dam that sucks!! when i had my legacy wagon they broke my rear pass window and stole my $1700 system... i had no insurance and couldnt do nothing about it... i was pissed for like 5 months and i would hide somewhere i could see my car overnight and watch to see if anyone slowed down next to my car because u know they always come back to the scene of the crime...
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

Got the window in today, horay! I'm quite pleased. I have yet to get the remote start installed though.

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

thats good man...you put it in yourself??

Comment

Originally posted by cb7_ex_coupe View Post
                        thats good man...you put it in yourself??
                        Hell no lol. It's too cold to do it without a heated garage. I had a buddy put it in.

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Ours cars are very similar!!!!! check mine out...I was totally gna make a few changes to mine and then I notice you already have them! idk what color to do the footwhel lighting on mine cause I want a color scheme going on with a white or amber clock and new guages :/ Yours is super clean man! Keep it up

.My Ride.

Comment

Originally posted by renegade28x View Post
                            Ours cars are very similar!!!!! check mine out...I was totally gna make a few changes to mine and then I notice you already have them! idk what color to do the footwhel lighting on mine cause I want a color scheme going on with a white or amber clock and new guages :/ Yours is super clean man! Keep it up
                            Lmao very similar indeed. The grille made me laugh a bit. Unfortunately I don't have the footwells anymore either, sold 'em to Brsteinbach because I'm changing up the interior from blue to green.

Keep up the creativity with your ride. I know once the snows gone (I hate working in the cold with a passion) my cars really gunna blossom. Hopefully yours does the same

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Ander View Post
                              Lmao very similar indeed. The grille made me laugh a bit. Unfortunately I don't have the footwells anymore either, sold 'em to Brsteinbach because I'm changing up the interior from blue to green.

Keep up the creativity with your ride. I know once the snows gone (I hate working in the cold with a passion) my cars really gunna blossom. Hopefully yours does the same
                              dude honestly i think our cars are twins hahahaha or like half brothers....n im scared to ask what guages ur gna get hahaha

ill keep checking out ur ride

n same here cept right now its raining like no other in SoCal

.My Ride.

Comment

What's going on brother! Long time no talk...are those bumper lights in yet? How about the window?
                                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Working...
                                X