Ander : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ander View Post
    I got brand new tires on, just a few weeks old so I'm sittin pretty.
    Cool, what size are you running?
    1990 Accord EX

Comment

185/70-r14

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
      I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

185/70-r14
        Sweet, I'm running 205-60-R15 on mine!

I was looking at the black corners on ebay earlier and the price is pretty good! I might get them!
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

On stock alloys? Hella high profile tires lol.

And yeah the price is great. 20 bucks, can't beat it.

Member's Ride Thread

I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

On stock alloys? Hella high profile tires lol.

And yeah the price is great. 20 bucks, can't beat it.
            Yeah, didn't want the gap between the wheels and fendes to be seen as much!

And yeah, that is a great price! I'm getting the bumper lights as well!
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Sweet, I am too, this whole owing the bank money thing is really a pain in the ass when it comes to paying for mods (or anything for that matter) though haha.

Believe it or not before I got these tires I was running even lower profile tires than these. I was monster truckin, lemme tell ya.

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Sorry about the bank man!

And I'm going on vacation tomorrow so I'm going to check for aftermarket parts shops around where Im going to be(no waiting on shipping ) if not, Im getting black corners AND bumper lights when I return!
                1990 Accord EX

Comment

I wish we had aftermarket part shops lol. We've got Autozone...that's about it lol.

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

True! I just checked and they want about $50 for both sets so I might end up getting them!
                    1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                      True! I just checked and they want about $50 for both sets so I might end up getting them!
                      Hell yeah, pick those up!

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Not sure yet cause Ebay has them for less!
                        1990 Accord EX

Comment

So I go out to my car today...and someone threw a brick through my passanger side back window. WTF!? I'm so pissed.

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

did they take anything??? or they just thought hmm wouldn't it be fun to break this guys window???

Comment

So I go out to my car today...and someone threw a brick through my passanger side back window. WTF!? I'm so pissed.
                              WTF. I hate people like that. Break someones shit for no reason.

^^^^^
                              Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

They took my girls backpack with all her christmas stuff in it, fucking garbage scum bastards.
                                They left my $150 jacket though and my headunit. Retards.

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X