No announcement yet.

Ander : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my black back corners in the mail! Putting them in the winter crate along with my nice grille, new spark plugs, and gasket set.

Very exciting to have though, can't wait to see them installed.

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
    I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

I've seen these corners on someone else's CB on here but I can't seem to find it. Anyone know who I'm talking about?

Member's Ride Thread

I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

Originally posted by Ander View Post
        I've seen these corners on someone else's CB on here but I can't seem to find it. Anyone know who I'm talking about?
        Looking good! How much did you pay for them? And where did you get them from?

To answer your question...I dont remember seeing them on a 92-93 but ryaniskingofyou has them on his '91 cb7...

And so does sideswipe...
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

20 bucks shipped off eBay. I think sideswipe was the one I was thinking of too lol.

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

20 bucks shipped off eBay. I think sideswipe was the one I was thinking of too lol.
            Not bad, I might get the same corners! Are you getting black bumper lights as well?
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Yepper

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Yepper
                Sweet, are you blackhousing your headlights?
                1990 Accord EX

Comment

I might get someone else to do it, but yeah one way or another they'll become blackhoused lol.

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

I might get someone else to do it, but yeah one way or another they'll become blackhoused lol.
                    Sweet, cant wait! I love maroon sedans!
                    1990 Accord EX

Comment

So i'm going to have to go back to my regular halogen bulbs since I blew one of my Xenons today. I'm rather pissed, I like my white lol.

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Installed my black corners today. The passanger side corner though was machined incorrectly so the holes didn't line up to screw it in, I was hella pissed. So me and my buddy got it close enough to stick a pin in, and the tension is holding it in lol.

So I took some pictures but they're at night so I'll have to take more during the day. The flash of the camera makes them look really black lol.

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Looking good! I see that you painted the grille! What happened to the TAS gille?
                          1990 Accord EX

Comment

The OEM grille is a bit more solid state than the mesh, for the winter.

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

keep it clean man

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

The OEM grille is a bit more solid state than the mesh, for the winter.
                                True! But why did you cover the "H"?
                                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Working...
                                X