No announcement yet.

jmolina : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update: just replaced the driver side half shaft axle....
    and the front torque engine mount, rides alot smoother and quicker. the mount was cracked which was the reason the axle was failing...so watch out guys.

Next: Sway bar end links bushing will be replaced

later

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

hey wanna buy my rota slipstreams? txt me

Comment

Originally posted by gdout90accord View Post
        hey wanna buy my rota slipstreams? txt me
        nah, i'll pass but thanks though

Comment

How come you never went boosted bro...??

Comment

Originally posted by pedroalcala View Post
            How come you never went boosted bro...??
            to be completely honest, my daily driver vehicle failed, POS lincolns. i needed a car(since my cb was being boosted), so i bought back my old nissan 200sx and that too started to fail....

sold it, and cash was alittle tight to wrap up the turbo, all that needed to be done was a good dyno tuned, so i took everything off, so i can have the CB up and running about. OK that felt great....for awhile

After a couple of days while car shopping....i hit a dip on the road and did not notice and it cracked the tranny i half...i was pissed at my self. turbo kit was then sold in parts. Bought a second CB, 2 months later i wrecked it

then i did a auto to manual conversion for the coupe since the sedan was beyond repair....and i was happy with the extra feel of power. Until i'm able to buy a good daily driver i'll start with some major mods for the cb, until then its just my old grocery getter

Comment

Originally posted by jmolina View Post
              to be completely honest, my daily driver vehicle failed, POS lincolns. i needed a car(since my cb was being boosted), so i bought back my old nissan 200sx and that too started to fail....

sold it, and cash was alittle tight to wrap up the turbo, all that needed to be done was a good dyno tuned, so i took everything off, so i can have the CB up and running about. OK that felt great....for awhile

After a couple of days while car shopping....i hit a dip on the road and did not notice and it cracked the tranny i half...i was pissed at my self. turbo kit was then sold in parts. Bought a second CB, 2 months later i wrecked it

then i did a auto to manual conversion for the coupe since the sedan was beyond repair....and i was happy with the extra feel of power. Until i'm able to buy a good daily driver i'll start with some major mods for the cb, until then its just my old grocery getter
              damm bro you went thru alot man, hope that this CB will last you forever! since all cbs last! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by pedroalcala View Post
                damm bro you went thru alot man, hope that this CB will last you forever! since all cbs last! LOL
                lets hope so....

Comment

updates?

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                    updates?
                    x2 HEY WHERE R YOU

Comment

Im Back Bro, im not going anywhere

My old coupe is running great.....i bought a acura legend about a year ago

Comment

What have you been up to? Glad to see you back.
                        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                          What have you been up to? Glad to see you back.
                          Hey bro what's up? Been a long time....I've just been working, too much work no play

Comment

Same here...school and work take alot of time. How's the car?
                            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Working...
                            X