• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my glove box is fucked that is all
    Blake.
    1994 Accord Part out!
    Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

ok well lately she has been getting poor mpg and missfireing in the morning on cold starts so today i worked on it

well i just took out the plugs checked the timing cleaned the cap and rotor again and cleaned the throttle body and here is what i have discovered

it used a quart of oil going to ridgecrest the other day (which is odd because it hasn't burned oil in a while=/)

plug 1 was perfect and showed no odd signs

plug 2 was soaked in oil (not the top part where the tubes get oil in them on some of theses cars but just the bottom part)

plug 3 had a lot of heavy white ash which is apparently oil burning.

plug 4 had white ash but not as bad as plug 3

cam belt timing is set right

dizzy timing was retarded but i reset it

the dizzy gets oil in it some how :S

one thing that makes no sense is if the timing is right then why does it ping like crazy on anything but 91?(it even pings on 91 but not as bad as 87)
      Blake.
      1994 Accord Part out!

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

dirty car pics

Blake.
        1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

looks good but you should drop it then it will look like a true cb7

Comment

Originally posted by 93blackcb7 View Post
            looks good but you should drop it then it will look like a true cb7
            i would but i dont have an angle grinder
            Blake.
            1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Very nice....rims on one side and steels on other.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
                Very nice....rims on one side and steels on other.
                Thanks
                the tire shop did it that way when i got 2 new tires put on i think it looks much better that way tho! tho it was more peppy when i had both of the aluminum rims up front
                Blake.
                1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

where did my posts go
                  heres an updates

this may just be the most ghetto thing ive done ( well except for the way i fixed the legends front end thats still number 1 lol)
                  but i got tired of having a hole in my car so i did this
                  first heres what i used

then i added nutation facts to my car so people know how fat it is (Y)

when i scerwed it on most of the piece behind the bumper crumbled >< whole section all the way down to the botom and all the way back to the tailights is all loose and flexible ><

more ghetto

painted

ill throw some bondo over it most likely (or maybe if im adventuress ill re construct the area with fiberglass (Y) )
                  but yeah its ghetto, but i dont care the car is ghetto and i like it better then a hole and its my car so

then
                  got this from an 88 accord coupe a few years ago

now it can replace this ticket rice can

installed... god its ugly as fuck LOL

i can no longer hear any exhaust yay just the sound of my engine (Y)

video
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHZd9Kjkzlc
                  Blake.
                  1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

temporary rust fix!!

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
                      temporary rust fix!!
                      yep! ill finish it one day but atleast that looks better then a huge hole
                      Blake.
                      1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Looking good dude. Im sure the car sounds better(quality wise) w/o the exhaust. You should cut the end a little and get a chrome tip from the auto parts.
                        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                          Looking good dude. Im sure the car sounds better(quality wise) w/o the exhaust. You should cut the end a little and get a chrome tip from the auto parts.
                          it sounds stock now, which is what i wanted as the can got me and my family pulled over way to much for "illegal exhaust modification"

i was thinking about painting the top half of gonzos face on my bumper and painting the tail pipe like his nose
                          Blake.
                          1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord
                            yep! ill finish it one day but atleast that looks better then a huge hole
                            Very true. Haven't been online for few days due to camping.
                            Tell me you have something new.

Comment

haha nothing new really havent been working on her just using her

new updates will come in a month or so when i get some money to put in to her, hopeng to satin black her soon + new tint + smoked tails + 2 steelies lol
                              Blake.
                              1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

^^^ Still plan on doing the trunk swap?
                                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Working...
                                X