No announcement yet.

Dark_Accord : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Normally I don't like black bumpers but it looks good on your car. Nice work!
    HondAccordMan-1991 Honda Accord LX Sedan

Click for MRT thread

Comment

Originally posted by HondAccordMan View Post
      Normally I don't like black bumpers but it looks good on your car. Nice work!
      thanks man, i agree it looks sex on that cappuccino color
      Blake.
      1994 Accord Part out!
      Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Yep, I really do like it.

Oh, the hood on my accord's gonna be black b/c of my little mishap haha.

Check my progress thread either here or on the Legend forum for details
        HondAccordMan-1991 Honda Accord LX Sedan

Click for MRT thread

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post
          Thanks
          and spokes?
          and back bumper soons its raining again ><
          Blades, my bad. How about getting your windows tinted? It would go with the blacked out look.
          1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by HondAccordMan View Post
            Yep, I really do like it.

Oh, the hood on my accord's gonna be black b/c of my little mishap haha.

Check my progress thread either here or on the Legend forum for details
            will do!
            Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
            Blades, my bad. How about getting your windows tinted? It would go with the blacked out look.
            yeah ive thought about painting hte rims black!
            and yeah blacked out windows is on my to do list but thats gonna cost $200 and right now there are more important things that could use that money like a clutch lol
            Blake.
            1994 Accord Part out!

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord
              Thanks kou!

and i has photoshoot with tons of pics some came out blury lol but heres they are

I'm loving it......

you plan to do the same thing to the rear bumper?

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
                I'm loving it......

you plan to do the same thing to the rear bumper?
                Thanks and yes rear bumper soon
                and hey quit sending your winter weather over here!! its spring and yet its snowing and i have to wear 2 jackets to go outside which makes me look like a white fat albert

snow pics tomarrow to lazy to upload tonight

and heres that mini "tuck" thats not really a wire tuck i was talking about
                also took the neuspeed bar off as the front end was to stiff and getting OMGWTFBBQ UNDERSTEER!! but yeah much better now

anyway i like it better then 90000 wires going over the top of the fender wells
                Blake.
                1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

your car is coming along nicely.

Comment

Thanks and yes rear bumper soon
                    and hey quit sending your winter weather over here!! its spring and yet its snowing and i have to wear 2 jackets to go outside which makes me look like a white fat albert

snow pics tomarrow to lazy to upload tonight

and heres that mini "tuck" thats not really a wire tuck i was talking about
                    also took the neuspeed bar off as the front end was to stiff and getting OMGWTFBBQ UNDERSTEER!! but yeah much better now
                    DX style!!!

haha, don't blame us. You guys keep sending your warm weather over here thats why this year we have early spring.
                    And don't worry, that is not even cold compare to here.

btw, I like the mini tuck.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by 90cb♥ View Post
                      your car is coming along nicely.
                      Thanks
                      DX style!!!

haha, don't blame us. You guys keep sending your warm weather over here thats why this year we have early spring.
                      And don't worry, that is not even cold compare to here.

btw, I like the mini tuck.
                      DX FTW!

it cold for here when i have to wear 2 jackets to go outside

asnd thanks i like it too
                      Blake.
                      1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

cold, like what? below zero?

I will be sending some hot weather down so it'll warm up in a few days.

Comment

cold, like what? below zero?

I will be sending some hot weather down so it'll warm up in a few days.
                          nah like um 20

and yay! cant wait
                          Blake.
                          1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

nah like um 20

and yay! cant wait
                            damn!!! I know how 20 degree feel like since we have it every winter.
                            Wait until it hit below zero

Just a few more days.

Comment

damn!!! I know how 20 degree feel like since we have it every winter.
                              Wait until it hit below zero

Just a few more days.
                              the heat finely got here but its still cloudy ><

still havent got to upload thoses snow pics as my step dad is always using the laptop and when there not there making loud disturbing noises in the bedroom so im not going to go in there to get it

but yeah nothing much new on the accord i played with the timing and finely got rid of the pining... have to have it fully retarded on 91 O.o need to find TDC (no marks on flywheel) and check the cam belt timing but haven't been up for doing that lately and if i pull the spark plug wires off again there going to fall apart so im waiting until i can afford to replace them lol

and i should be driving soon, my friend wants me to atleast have my permit by the time he comes out and visits in june so he said even im short on the cash to get it he will lend me the money to make sure i do get it so yeah me driving soon yay
                              Blake.
                              1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Glad to hear the weather is getting better.
                                And what a good buddy you had.

Comment

Working...
                                X