Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
      Selling it?! What?
      yup. got this

http://www.d-series.org/forums/showc...d-56k-die.html

Blake.
      1994 Accord Part out!
      Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Nice man, it's black and lowered so thats a good start. I've always had weak spot for this gen(specially the sedan). Any plans? You should make an MRT in the other automotive section.
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
          Nice man, it's black and lowered so thats a good start. I've always had weak spot for this gen(specially the sedan). Any plans? You should make an MRT in the other automotive section.
          ill get an mrt up in the next week or too took me long enough to make that one haha and thanks man...atm im painting over all the ghetto flat black spots with some gloss black
          Blake.
          1994 Accord Part out!

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Lol sionce the fourm crashed and i lost all my posts reckon i will post whats happend since

civic needed another engine. fixed that
            cb failed smog. got $1500 for it from the junkyard cali retirement program where they crushed her
            bought a CRX without an engine and trans for $150 as a project (still sits untouched)
            bought a 89 mazda 626 with a bad trans for $50 as stanced out turbo DD (awaiting fundage for trans and tags)
            and the civic is basicly my folks daily driver and i hate that damn car has so many problems all the time most unreliable pos ive owned... cant wait until i have the mazda going so i dont have to drive the damnned thing
            Blake.
            1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Working...
            X