X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got the clutch replaced that night ^ been busy moving again since

but got some more work done.

also got a new deck

and tinted the rear side windows (rear window coming soon)

then my left UCA broke so i replaced it aswell

well after i did all that^, i decided it was time to do something ive been wanting to do forever..shave the valve cover and repaint it!

after grinding...took forever to sand smooth!

primer

first coat

4 coats later

Blake.
    1994 Accord Part out!
    Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

since ive last updated this i have

Replaced thermostat
      Replaced both lower ball joints
      Replaced right axle
      Replaced both tie rods
      Replaced Lower control arms
      Replaced upper radiator hose
      misc shit i cant think of
      and matching rims
      Blake.
      1994 Accord Part out!

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Looking good man, you should do come designs on the VC...or sticker bomb it.
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Looking good!!
          Accord Of The Month January 09
          Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
          BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
            Looking good man, you should do come designs on the VC...or sticker bomb it.
            Thanks! yeah im going to pick up another valve cover and see if i can get someone do it hello kitty style
            Originally posted by RICHIE*GT35R View Post
            Looking good!!
            thanks man!
            Blake.
            1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

well i orderd a new ngk wireset for it and gonna get new plugs today.

and damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn i just read my whole thread started at 3am... its now 6am.....ive changed my mind many times about keeping and getting rid of this car. but im pretty sure ive decided to keep her for good now to people wondering (after putting all the money ive invested so far it doesn't make since to sell!). car runs good lately and handles great now...sure she still needs alot of work but what older car doesn't!. also noticed ive thought ive had some big problems with the engine in the past and they have all turned out to be simple fixs (rod knock was exhaust leaks and poorly adjusted valves, head gasket was indeed a headgasket leak but just retorqeing the head but it back up to 180 compression across the board!. frame rot wasnt as bad as i had thought and was easily repaired, along with alot of other things i thought were horrible i freak out easy and go to worse case in my head >< )

but yeah long story made short is

im keeping this car for many years to come and love her much . i still want a newer DD though
              Blake.
              1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

lookie what i got in mail today
                Blake.
                1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

better pics of stuff... new genuine honda key ftw look how worn out mine were in this comparison

got a great deal on them from my friend Forrest, he sells pairs for $15 shipped if anyone is interested hes a member on here but cant think of his screen name but if anyone wants a set i will let him know
                  Last edited by Dark_Accord; 07-12-2011, 01:57 AM.
                  Blake.
                  1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

when in garage tonight cleaning up tools i decided to mount a work light on the rafters, while up there i found my sunroof visors, i had 1 legend and 1 accord.
                    the legend one is a bit narrower (same length and fits perfectly) and has a Dark bronze tint to it, vs the accords light greyish greenish blueish w/e it is lol...well since my car is brown i decided to use the legend one...

and decided to go a little crazy with it after polishing it up (was full thoses pesky white scratches )

pics of the differences and pics of finished product

(note the reason the legend one looks shorter is due to the way its leaning on the chair, they are both = in heights )

and finished (well i want more but i dont have more atm! need to order some CB7tuner decals soon!)

yes pics sucks but ill post better ones in daylight when my camera can function better ha
                    Blake.
                    1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

legend visor installed, sway bar bushings installed

Blake.
                      1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

new plugs, wires and door handle

Blake.
                        1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

brand new oil pan and gasket, and repainted the intake manifold, also changed out the 02 sensor, that made a huge difference with the 02 sensor!

Blake.
                          1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

at about 340k miles today the AC compresser seized . but it lasted a good run!
                            Blake.
                            1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

hahahahaha yup i know this exact car!!! i seen you in town plenty of times i know your getting rid of this but damn you did some work on this car

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

Originally posted by redlined302 View Post
                                hahahahaha yup i know this exact car!!! i seen you in town plenty of times i know your getting rid of this but damn you did some work on this car
                                yeah i think i might of seen yours a few times as well. its sad to see her go but time to start over fresh again
                                Blake.
                                1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Working...
                                X