No announcement yet.

Dark_Accord : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 month old radiator? I was going to say that was bad and you should take it back but then I read that you put 37K on it.
    1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
      10 month old radiator? I was going to say that was bad and you should take it back but then I read that you put 37K on it.
      i did take it back got the new one for free ! kragen/ Orileys lifetime warranty doesn't lie (unlike vatozone ><)

but yeah 37k is still young for a rad to die the original one had like 230k on it before it died but they gave me a free replacement and it only took me 10 minutes to change it in the kragen parking lot
      Blake.
      1994 Accord Part out!
      Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord
        yeah i hear keeping 2 cars is pretty expensive in florida! my friend had to pass on getting a 2nd car since it was like $400 to register it since it was a 2nd car or something like that,
        damn!

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

i agree thar! ^

another update, the car decided it wasn't done blowing coolant everywhere and blew the little cooling hose that goes to the throttle body today in 114F heat ><
          so now 95% of the cooling hoses are brand new lol still a couple little ones i need to replace but its fuck all to hot to deal with it right now (unless more decide to explode but the others look fine this one has looked swolen for awhile and i have been meaning to replace it but it kept slipping my mind)

also got new vacuum hose to replace the ghetto leaking hose i was using for my ghetto catch can lol

also i have a couple pics i took the other day when i was out of town but im not sure how good they came out (took them with my moms cam, ill upload them as soon as i get them from her !)
          Blake.
          1994 Accord Part out!

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

heres the pics
            my car disliked climbing this hill was all "burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

it at the top

Blake.
            1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

That looks like a good place for heavy rain.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

it was a grave yard was visting some relatives that have passed away and decided to snap a few pics of the car ^

and im currently sitting out on the deck looking at the lake watching people fish and hearing people speak french

pics of lake and CB can be seen here i would pot them all but im feeling rather lazy
                fixed pics for the lazy

meh! im in the wrong seat ><

lowerd

eww mitshit

Last edited by Dark_Accord; 07-20-2010, 12:37 AM.
                Blake.
                1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

I never thought you were that lazy

Comment

haha im going to fix it!!

and yeah my car decided to blow coolant up all over again, i think the head gasket is bad and pushing compression in to the cooling system, since i have also lost alot of power
                    Blake.
                    1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

what do u think guys? get this
                      http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1990-...Q5fAccessories

and then get this in august?
                      http://www.hmotorsonline.com/shop/sc...age&item=30029
                      Blake.
                      1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

me and cb are currently having a love and hate relationship i want just the love back! but it will come! after i rebuild the top end that is

when i do that i MIGHT also pick up a dremel and do a port job dont plan on keeping this engine for long but will give me practice for when i do it on the H22
                        Blake.
                        1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

When you do the swap, let me know so I can do mine too.

Comment

haha will do!
                            Blake.
                            1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Are we talking K-series here?

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
                                Are we talking K-series here?
                                since when did the h22 get renamed to k22?

i wish man , but the h22 will make me happy enough over the old worn out f22!!
                                Blake.
                                1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Working...
                                X