Dark_Accord : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
    I agree. Are you still doing the trunk swap?
    if i find one yes

and this car is heavy! had to push it up hill the other day on a driveway becuase it ran out of gas didnt realize i was getting 24mph where did my 37mph go? probably out the door as soon as the ac button started getting pressed as soon as it was started

and she still overheats everynow and then even with new thermostat
    Blake.
    1994 Accord Part out!
    Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

You're in cali so it should be pretty easy to find one.

Are you looking for a coupe or sedan trunk?
      1990 Accord EX

Comment

You're in cali so it should be pretty easy to find one.

Are you looking for a coupe or sedan trunk?
        sedan, and yeah the problem with cali is theres 9000 little shops that sale car parts right next to the junkyard and they have a shit ton of help that goes and pulls every good part and aftemarket part off of popular cars as soon as the yard opens, and the cb is one of those cars sadly, 3rd gens are everywhere un-touched but 4th gen and up are allways striped to hell, tho i will keep an eye out, right now i need to focus on ether getting a new engine or replacing my head gasket, or drive it the way it is lol, its not mixing oil with the coolant but it seems to use some coolant and its overheating every now and then
        Blake.
        1994 Accord Part out!

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

92-93 sedan axx would look good. And you should get a spare F22A and rebuild it.
          1990 Accord EX

Comment

92-93 sedan axx would look good. And you should get a spare F22A and rebuild it.
            i agree! and yes i want to but the no money factor is preventing me from doing so i might be picking up another project car soon tho, doubt it will work out but theres an accord thats been sitting for the past 3 years with the engine out of it sitting in front of it, it was for sale 3 years ago when it ran for $900 so im going to try and see if he will sale it for cheap so wish me luck!!
            Blake.
            1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Are you using it as parts or fixing it?
              1990 Accord EX

Comment

Are you using it as parts or fixing it?
                the parts from it aren't interchangeable most likely will be my own project car if all works out, going to go talk to the owner tomorrow or the next day
                Blake.
                1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

What year is it?
                  1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by clean_4th Gen View Post
                    what Year Is It?

1987 :d

why does it keep editing the smiley to lower case ><
                    Blake.
                    1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Those are nice. My brother had an 89. Is it auto or manual?
                      1990 Accord EX

Comment

Those are nice. My brother had an 89. Is it auto or manual?
                        manual... and im not getting it most likely, he wants a grand for it and i would have to swap the engine in it as its sitting in the trunk .... i shall keep looking for another project tho!
                        Blake.
                        1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Wow, thats a little too much. You should get another EF.
                          1990 Accord EX

Comment

Wow, thats a little too much. You should get another EF.
                            i wouldn't mind that

i sent an email to someone with a bronco 2 for $350 asked if they would trade it for a laptop doubt they will but would be nice
                            Blake.
                            1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

That would be nice.

I want a 92-93 DX coupe but I cant afford insurace on 2 cars right now.
                              1990 Accord EX

Comment

yeah i hear keeping 2 cars is pretty expensive in florida! my friend had to pass on getting a 2nd car since it was like $400 to register it since it was a 2nd car or something like that,

and i had a Win and Fail day, Fail- got like 3 hours of sleep, Win- beach was awesome, Fail i didnt bring an extra set of clothes , Win got new clothes, win ordered my favorite pizza, fail 10 month old radiator EXPLODED in the ghetto while driving around waiting for pizza to get done, Win Kragen backs there Lifetime warranty so radiator was free!

but yeah in that 10 months we put 37thousend miles on the CB and it was an elcheapo plastic tank radaitor that has been overheated on alot, infact what happened was it over heated and boiled over and filled the overflow up then ran out of space to boil over and just blew the radiator up ><
                                Blake.
                                1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Working...
                                X