Dark_Accord : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great all nice and clean!!
    I like how everyday I come to this page I see you doing something new to it!!
    Your doing great! Keep it up!
    Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
    CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
    Coupe MRT

Comment

Originally posted by lilb_1979 View Post
      Looks great all nice and clean!!
      I like how everyday I come to this page I see you doing something new to it!!
      Your doing great! Keep it up!
      i <3 this car way more then i ever liked my civic haha and my civic came out pretty damn nice so hopefully i can get this as clean/cleaner
      Blake.
      1994 Accord Part out!
      Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

lol I use to own a 91 civic, but blue with a 4 speed! it was a pos I bought for $250 but loved it! it got 30+ mpg! I just wish it had that extra gear on the freeway. I do miss it, but I love my Accord!
        Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
        CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
        Coupe MRT

Comment

Originally posted by lilb_1979 View Post
          lol I use to own a 91 civic, but blue with a 4 speed! it was a pos I bought for $250 but loved it! it got 30+ mpg! I just wish it had that extra gear on the freeway. I do miss it, but I love my Accord!
          yeah there pretty fun cars.. mines a 5speed and i converted it to the mpfi si injection so it has around 117hp which is not bad for a 2000 pound car its fun as hell to throw around in the canyon and takes off at about 4500 rpm but is just doesent feel like the accord lol i love the low end power the accord has and the stableness along with the comfort and the fact if i hit a rubber trash can im not going to total my car LOL
          Blake.
          1994 Accord Part out!

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

replaced that bald tyer with a nice used kumho for $20 woot
            Blake.
            1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord
              thats awesome! it works for 90-91 too rite?
              I don't see why not....

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
                I don't see why not....
                good stuff... sad that my drivers side reflector fell off the other day tho doh ! ill have to grab one from the junkyard one day
                Blake.
                1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

good stuff... sad that my drivers side reflector fell off the other day tho doh ! ill have to grab one from the junkyard one day

I can't wait...You know I used to owned one that color too.
                  Did I told you that already?

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

I can't wait...You know I used to owned one that color too.
                    Did I told you that already?
                    pics!!
                    Blake.
                    1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

pics!!
                      I wish I had a good pics of it though I have a few rice out pics...That car was my second car beside the camry at the time.

Comment

I wish I had a good pics of it though I have a few rice out pics...That car was my second car beside the camry at the time.
                        ricey pics will do

i just had ac decharged and installed R134A fittings... now i need to get a gauge and some r134a and hope for the best

oo i also removed the rv tow hitch thing that was on the front of the car i can now pull in my driveway without having to back in sideways w00t
                        Blake.
                        1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

ricey pics will do
                          Here is my rice out cb(poor car):

Comment

Here is my rice out cb(poor car):

no fat chicks! haha i almost bought one sticker like that for my 88 but then thought it wouldnt help me get a girlfriend

its fun to look back on our ricey days though aye on my geo i had the tailights spraypainted to look like altezzas
                            Blake.
                            1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

no fat chicks! haha i almost bought one sticker like that for my 88 but then thought it wouldnt help me get a girlfriend

its fun to look back on our ricey days though aye on my geo i had the tailights spraypainted to look like altezzas
                              Yup......
                              One time at a stop light a fat girl roll down her window and ask for my number just because I have that sticker

I missed those old day

Comment

:l ol: :l ol: :l ol: Yup......
                                One time at a stop light a fat girl roll down her window and ask for my number just because I have that sticker

I missed those old day
                                kou likes them thick aye?

today i did this

Blake.
                                1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Working...
                                X