Dark_Accord : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
    I know it's a shop but what did you do to the front bumper?
    On my computer it looks like it has black spots!
    Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
    yeah..i can tell its dark but not dark enough.

yeah, same here.
    i was "trying" to make it a black bumper... it looked so black that u couldnt even see the body line on my screen , then i checked it on the laptop and was like WHOA!! i need a new monitor!!
    Blake.
    1994 Accord Part out!
    Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Here you go...

1990 Accord EX

Comment

Here you go...

Sweet! Thats pretty much the plan but your clear bumper lights will be on there, once i send ya the money for them that is ,
        btw how much think it will cost to ship thoses? i think i got like $6 in my paypal if u think thats enough? if not then it will be a few more days and it will have to be a money order
        Blake.
        1994 Accord Part out!

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post
          Sweet! Thats pretty much the plan but your clear bumper lights will be on there, once i send ya the money for them that is ,
          btw how much think it will cost to ship thoses? i think i got like $6 in my paypal if u think thats enough? if not then it will be a few more days and it will have to be a money order
          Not sure, maybe like 10 bucks but I'll go to the post office tomorrow and find out! PM me the address!
          1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by clean_4th Gen View Post
            not Sure, Maybe Like 10 Bucks But I'll Go To The Post Office Tomorrow And Find Out! Pm Me The Address!
            Ygpm
            Blake.
            1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

1990 Accord EX

Comment

Accord is back in use! brought her home today, I did walk around it... to find the clear coat has failed on my front left fender!! i was like NOOO NOT ON THE GOOD SIDE!!!
                Blake.
                1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Im glad it's back in use! And sorry about the fender!

Did you have to sand the part where your "Accord " and "EX" badges used to be? I removed my badges today and goo gone worked fine but I still have like an outline!
                  1990 Accord EX

Comment

Im glad it's back in use! And sorry about the fender!

Did you have to sand the part where your "Accord " and "EX" badges used to be? I removed my badges today and goo gone worked fine but I still have like an outline!
                    I have a slight color change to, Its becuase that paint has been coverd for 18 years and the rest of the paint has sun faded, What i would do to fix it is get some good clear coat wax and buff it out really good , And hey did u get a chance to go to the post office today?
                    Blake.
                    1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Thanks for the info! And yes I did, they said it would be about $10 because the box weights just 2 pounds! I was going to ship them today but for some reason my computer was acting up earlier so I couldn't see your address but I'll most likely ship them tomorrow! How much cash do you have that you can pay-pal me?
                      1990 Accord EX

Comment

Fresh oil change !
                        Blake.
                        1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Boy i love driving this car! drove it around town a little bit today and pulls so good in first and 2nd , my clutch is acting like LSD tho and wont spin the tire
                          Blake.
                          1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

When are you doing those high beams?
                            1990 Accord EX

Comment

When are you doing those high beams?
                              next time i go to LA ill get the paint to do it
                              Blake.
                              1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post
                                next time i go to LA ill get the paint to do it
                                Cool, are you blackhousing them or just doing the yellow high beams?
                                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Working...
                                X