Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dark_Accord
    i sell left over car parts from my old cars on ebay
    and i have sex with women for money.....

j/k .... i wish as long they sexy

and it might be a sedan maybe even seatle silver were see what i find once i get job

You what!!!!!!

Seatte silver, sweet!!!!!!!!!

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
      You what!!!!!!

Seatte silver, sweet!!!!!!!!!

and yeah i do love Seattle silver <3 my 3rd gen was at one time if you can belive it

hard to belive thats the same car as this
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li6qUCBpu5Y

oh but ive learned alot since thoses days
      Blake.
      1994 Accord Part out!
      Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

^^^ That is actually not bad...

What you think of this one?

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ra...445799541.html

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

^^^ That is actually not bad...

What you think of this one?

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ra...445799541.html

This posting has been deleted by its author.

did you buy it?
          Blake.
          1994 Accord Part out!

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

haha i was bored today and took some engine bay pics since i realized i haven't taking many... so here they be
            Dirty Stock and boring engine bay FTW!

and heres some pics of how bad my windscreen has gotten

got pulled over for it again today that makes it 3 times now in the past month lol
            need to get that fixed but its not easy to come up with $200 lol
            Blake.
            1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

nice engine bay photo,good job on the VC.yeah check out a JY for a use windshield.

Comment

Looking good! I plan on painting mine frost-white! But are you getting another cb7?
                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by 19TcappaLX View Post
                  nice engine bay photo,good job on the VC.yeah check out a JY for a use windshield.
                  Thanks and yeah the junkyard wanted $90 for a window and it would cost $100 to put it in so i would rather just spend $220 and get a brand new one installed thats not full of chips haha
                  Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post

Looking good! I plan on painting mine frost-white! But are you getting another cb7?
                  Thanks.. Frost white valve covers are teh sex! i painted my civics white and it looked sick with the white engine bay

and yeah im going to be getting another one later on most likely... i want to get in to auto cross soon and dont want to fuck up the daily haha the next one will probaly get a NA H22 or boosted F22 if i go h22 and it has a better motor then this one ill swap the better f in to this ride.
                  im going to continue modding this car somewhat and then when i get another one ill swap the proformance parts over ( even tho i have none right now LOL )

but yeah im hooked on the cb haha
                  Blake.
                  1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

and small update i took the power steering pump out... looks like i need to pull the alt to gets its bracket out tho so im not in the mood to do that right now lol
                    also took the exhuast heat sheld off as it was rattleing like a motha fucka
                    Blake.
                    1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

so i was looking at my front end and was like something doesn't seem right

then i was like hmm that H badge seems so out of place... so i took it off and was left with this ugly mess

then i sat around for about 10 minutes pondering what to do... then i was like HEY i got some black paint..
                      so i did this

and was much happier
                      so then i remembered my rear H was gold at one time and then it all flaked off and left a couple little pits of gold and looked rather ugly
                      so then i did this

and here's a pic of my engine bay without header cover and power steering pump

opinions ?
                      Blake.
                      1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

^^^ I like the black H. Remind me of my ricer day

Comment

^^^ I like the black H. Remind me of my ricer day
                          haha i think it looks good on the that shade of car

now if i can only find some mesh/gutter guard i could make an awesome kou style grill
                          Blake.
                          1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post
                            Thanks.. Frost white valve covers are teh sex! i painted my civics white and it looked sick with the white engine bay

and yeah im going to be getting another one later on most likely... i want to get in to auto cross soon and dont want to fuck up the daily haha the next one will probaly get a NA H22 or boosted F22 if i go h22 and it has a better motor then this one ill swap the better f in to this ride.
                            im going to continue modding this car somewhat and then when i get another one ill swap the proformance parts over ( even tho i have none right now LOL )

but yeah im hooked on the cb haha
                            Yeah, I remember what you did on the hatch! So you're going to have 2 cb7's? I thought you were selling this one!
                            What year are you looking for? Coupe, or sedan?
                            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                              Yeah, I remember what you did on the hatch! So you're going to have 2 cb7's? I thought you were selling this one!
                              What year are you looking for? Coupe, or sedan?
                              probaly a 90-91 DX sedan maybe an lx.. no ex since i want it to be light weight and exs have heavy moon roof lol and more to gut out haha
                              maybe coupe if i can find one but sedans are so much easier to come by .. coupes are rare and cost more

btw guys do you see anything new?

Blake.
                              1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

you guys seriously dont see anything?
                                Blake.
                                1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Working...
                                X