Dark_Accord : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post
    i thought about that but then it would take longer for my heater to work and my fans have bad bearings so there loud and noisey haha
    True!
    1990 Accord EX

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d73KF...er_profilepage
      update video but in the video i say I'm probably going to drive it until it dies which is true if it dies before April but my parents have decided to buy a new engine for it in April so the 91 cappuccino will live on if it survives until then!

looking at this
      http://www.hmotorsonline.com/shop/sc...age&item=30030
      as its not much more then a F22.. dont really wanna go with a H22 as i dont want to mess with vtak and stuff and they dont want to spend more then $1300 all together
      Blake.
      1994 Accord Part out!
      Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

I wonder if anyone who got this interior color got leather. I have seen every color leather but brown.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
          I wonder if anyone who got this interior color got leather. I have seen every color leather but brown.
          ive only seen custom cb7 leather and oem black so far .. would be cool if they had brown in leather

Update.
          today i
          Replaced vss again
          Replaced burnt tailight
          Removed Accord and EX badge with some goo gone

Blake.
          1994 Accord Part out!

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

looking good.removing the badge

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d73KF...er_profilepage
              update video but in the video i say I'm probably going to drive it until it dies which is true if it dies before April but my parents have decided to buy a new engine for it in April so the 91 cappuccino will live on if it survives until then!

looking at this
              http://www.hmotorsonline.com/shop/sc...age&item=30030
              as its not much more then a F22.. dont really wanna go with a H22 as i dont want to mess with vtak and stuff and they dont want to spend more then $1300 all together
              You could have a build F22...?

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by 19TcappaLX View Post
                looking good.removing the badge
                Thanks. do you know if the "HONDA" badge has holes behind it? i really wanna pull that off and just have the "H" but don't want holes in my trunk
                Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
                You could have a build F22...?
                i thought about that but i really don't want to go thru rebuilding my own engine right now id rather save that for a project car only.. don't wanna screw up and be out of a daily driver
                and H23 has 30 more hp out of stock
                Blake.
                1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

How does that Goo Gone work? I removed the Accord and 10th ann.ed. badges off my 92-93 trunk lid but I still have the glue! I tried Sticker remover but it didnt work!
                  1990 Accord EX

Comment

I gotta get me a GOO GONE, to remove something else.
                    My ride History:
                    Accord 90 lx auto: Gone
                    Accord 91 dx MT: Gone
                    Accord 92 lx auto: Gone
                    -----------------------------------
                    1st to D.I.Y custom RED/CLEAR's

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_91/DX View Post
                      Do they sell it at the auto parts? And what are you removing? :cough: the "H"? :cough:
                      1990 Accord EX

Comment

man i would love to have that woodgrain trim on the dash! super rare in the color. nice coupe! goo gone is my friend for many MANY applications.
                        1cor10:31
                        - 92 LX coupe
                        - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                          [IMG]h ttp://i38.tinypic.com/et624x.jpg[/IMG]

How does that Goo Gone work? I removed the Accord and 10th ann.ed. badges off my 92-93 trunk lid but I still have the glue! I tried Sticker remover but it didnt work!
                          just pull badge off.. pour goo gone on glue .. pick glue off and then repeat over 9000 times until its perfect
                          Originally posted by CB7_91/DX View Post

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                          Do they sell it at the auto parts? And what are you removing? :cough: the "H"? :cough:
                          i got mine from the dollar tree
                          Originally posted by timmy0tool View Post
                          man i would love to have that woodgrain trim on the dash! super rare in the color. nice coupe! goo gone is my friend for many MANY applications.
                          you would not of wanted that wood grain that was on the dash .. it was just one of those cheap wood grain sticker kits
                          And thanks goo gone rocks!
                          Blake.
                          1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Originally posted by dark_accord
                            I Thought About That But I Really Don't Want To Go Thru Rebuilding My Own Engine Right Now Id Rather Save That For A Project Car Only.. Don't Wanna Screw Up And Be Out Of A Daily Driver
                            And H23 Has 30 More Hp Out Of Stock
                            f22b Dohc..:d

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
                              f22b Dohc..:d
                              wanna stick with something that was sold here new as well.. easier to pass smog
                              Blake.
                              1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

on another note. my right headlight burned out so i just orderd theses today
                                http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=380168496081
                                Blake.
                                1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Working...
                                X