No announcement yet.

93SM4_CB7 : 1993 Accord 10th Anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well i finally got the issue fixed with the passenger tails , come to find out it was a rusted sensor box in the outter tail. replaced it and everything is back to normal. Now i can drive without worrying about getting pulled over and slapped with a tickect lol

More updates to follow . . . . .

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

I'm glad you got it fixed! Now take some new pics!
      1990 Accord EX

Comment

Thinking of Adding a Rear Tow Hook , Possibly a Front . . . But for now im going with a rear . .

RED

Any Suggestions on which kind to go with
        Last edited by 93SM4_CB7; 11-24-2009, 10:17 PM.

Comment

i see the car is comin along nicely you should go to AFM its a drive but fuckit lol

^^MY OLD RIDE
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnCB7 View Post
            Thinking of Adding a Rear Tow Hook , Possibly a Front . . . But for now im going with a rear . .

RED

Any Suggestions on which kind to go with
            go with the rear or just get both those tow hooks remind me of civics what color you gonna get?

^^MY OLD RIDE
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

thanks man i could only think of how clean your rides gonna look when done.

im thinking of going with the red., im just thinking of getting the rear in red , i think the red mixed with green will mix good sorta make it stand out give it a little "pop" to it lol.

And those are actually integra tow hooks. i seem to find them to my liking becase the rear ones seem to be alot longer then the usual ones i seen.

whens that meet your talking about ?
              Last edited by 93SM4_CB7; 11-25-2009, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Tow hooks look good! How much do they go for? I always see cars with the front one...any pics of a cb7 with the rear one?
                1990 Accord EX

Comment

to be honest the only one " i " can think of having one is Drzcb7tner if im correct.

Comment

Pics?
                    1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                      Pics?
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showpost...&postcount=178

1999 BMW M3
                      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Thanks Josh! Found GunRunner's rear tow hook pics!

1990 Accord EX

Comment

Thanks for the pics guys.. Grunners is looking pretty good. i was thinking of not having it extend like that past the rear bumper , but i guess well see .

Clean4thGen . . i was looking forward to getting some pics today but the weathers shitty out here in queens today

Comment

i was looking forward to getting some pics today but the weathers shitty out here in queens today
                            Cool, when are you getting the tow hooks?
                            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Hopefully before i leave on Vacation , which is within 2 weeks or so . if not itll have to wait untill i get back do to money being so tight. . keep ya posted

Comment

Hopefully before i leave on Vacation , which is within 2 weeks or so . if not itll have to wait untill i get back do to money being so tight. . keep ya posted
                                Cool, are you getting both, front and back, or just the back ones?
                                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Working...
                                X