Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like your fog lits i might get 3000k hid lights or maybe 6000k not sure

Comment

Wastegate came in today....saving up for a daily so I can put the accord under the knife

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

get it done brotha!

wanna see some ripper vids!
        MadLab Racing
        Southern Maryland

Comment

nice ride..how much weight have you taken out of it?
          92 Accord EX - SOLD

PSN: REDxMAN-_-

MR===>http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=146478

Comment

After a month or so of trying to figure out what I REALLY wanted to do as far as a project car went, I've decided to keep the accord. In the coming weeks I will be purchasing a car to drive daily so that I can make the accord a full on project.

My plans as for now will start with getting function & form type 1 full coilovers. I will gut the car as much as I can (ya'll know how crazy I am about doing that!) next. Then I will swap to a manual transmission. Now after this point, I'm still trying to decide what I want to do. Do I (1.)rebuild (or get a rebuilt) F22 and boost it, (2.) do I do an H22 swap, (3.) if I do the H22, do I boost that or just bolt on's, (4.) or do I go another route, such as all-motor K?

The K idea is farfetched for me, but the main delimma* is between boosting an F, or getting an H. What is your opinion? I personally think I want to boost the F.

Comment

screw the swap homie. boost the F. trying to be different with the K series is dumb now. every one has one. it cost at LEAST $3k to swap one in unless you can find all the stuff used, in good condition, and cheap. keep the F man. boost it

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                screw the swap homie. boost the F. trying to be different with the K series is dumb now. every one has one. it cost at LEAST $3k to swap one in unless you can find all the stuff used, in good condition, and cheap. keep the F man. boost it
                yeah man you're right. It may never be real fast, but It should turn out to be a fun car. Miss you though man, how you been?

Comment

Originally posted by rob_is_legend View Post
                  yeah man you're right. It may never be real fast, but It should turn out to be a fun car. Miss you though man, how you been?
                  no ho** right? lol.

it'll be a fast and a fun car. just gotta make sure you take care of it. come on down here so we can sand down that CB and repaint it with the paint gun

Comment

About as quick as the tide changes, I've changed my mind again.This time it is for good, Gentlemen.

Remember I was searching for a daily driver? Well, I found her, in all her glory.

I now own a 2004 Subaru wrx. It has been my #2 dream car ever since I knew I had an interest in cars.

Through the whole process of searching and buying this new car, driving it and realizing just how nice it really is, I've come to realize that I dont have the drive to pour the amount of money I'd need to into my accord to even prepare it for being boosted. Therefore, I've had to make a hard decision.

I will be selling my turbo parts, my Motegi MR-8 wheels, and my accord.

I'm going to put stock suspension back on the accord as well as the original steelies that came on it, and try my best to make sure all the misc. trim pieces are there as well.

But do not fret. Much like many members on this forum, I'll still be lurking around and showing up to the occasional meet.

Comment

you came to the ATL meet didnt you? is this your car? lol

COUPE K24

Comment

Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post
                        you came to the ATL meet didnt you? is this your car? lol
                        yessir thats me

Comment

Well gentlemen, the accord has officially been SOLD as of last night.

No worries though, You'll still see me at meets

Comment

you and jacob are always welcome to any meet.
                            MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=rob_is_legend;2670348]Well gentlemen, the accord has officially been SOLD as of last night.

NOOOOOOO. did you let the turbo kit go with it ? i like the wrx, but damn.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

[QUOTE=stretch JDM;2671771]
                                Originally posted by rob_is_legend View Post
                                Well gentlemen, the accord has officially been SOLD as of last night.

NOOOOOOO. did you let the turbo kit go with it ? i like the wrx, but damn.
                                oh no, I sold all the turbo stuff a few months ago. August or Septemberish. A friend needed a car w/ better gas mileage than his jeep, I'm moving to finish the rest of my school, so I didn't have a need for that car anymore. and hey, I like the wrx too.

Comment

Working...
                                X