No announcement yet.

JoshM : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eventually, but Oregon blows and everybody wants atleast 2k for garbage vehicles that are only worth 1-5 hundred!!

Comment

That's how most have been here lately. I was randomly looking at other CBs on CL last week and they were going for $2000-$3500, for pretty dirty looking cars. Kind of makes me want to put mine on there for like $4000. lol

BUT, there was a 92/93 RED DX COUPE on there for $700. Not Bordeaux red, but the REALLY rare bright red. All it needed was little things that wouldn't cost much at all to buy.

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
        Fanblades are going on my buddies 5th gen. I'm tired of seeing his car on steelies.
        Cool, I'm keeping my 92-93 alloys for a while! Unless I find a good deal on some nice wheels!
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
          Cool, I'm keeping my 92-93 alloys for a while! Unless I find a good deal on some nice wheels!
          Check on some Florida forums. There are ALWAYS good deals on wheels.
          ImportAtlanta (the closest "local" forum) never fails to have nice wheels at low prices.

1999 BMW M3
          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

MMMM I wouldnt want a red coupe though, aleks77 owns the nicest red coupe title even though he is painting it bmw black.

At the same apartment complex that I live at, there is a 92/93 sedan same color scheme as Ronald Type-R that grey with black bumpers but all stock, they want $500 obo but I'm not too sure if I want another sedan???

Comment

Check on some Florida forums. There are ALWAYS good deals on wheels.
              ImportAtlanta (the closest "local" forum) never fails to have nice wheels at low prices.
              Right now, swap/engine rebuild is taking my money but when it's done I'll be looking around!
              1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by MDJ-7BC View Post
                MMMM I wouldnt want a red coupe though, aleks77 owns the nicest red coupe title even though he is painting it bmw black.

At the same apartment complex that I live at, there is a 92/93 sedan same color scheme as Ronald Type-R that grey with black bumpers but all stock, they want $500 obo but I'm not too sure if I want another sedan???
                Aleks CB is clean as hell. One of my favs on the site. Although I hated hearing about him stripping off the rare red paint, the new paint color is stunning.

A gray DX coupe would be my next fav on the list.
                Hell, I'd prefer just about any colored DX coupe.
                Right now, swap/engine rebuild is taking my money but when it's done I'll be looking around!
                Get to work!

1999 BMW M3
                2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

A gray DX coupe would be my next fav on the list.
                  Hell, I'd prefer just about any colored DX coupe.
                  X2! I've always liked how mndude07's DX coupe is set up!

1990 Accord EX

Comment

X2! I've always liked how mndude07's DX coupe is set up!
                    Very much so. Minus the OEM wheels.

1999 BMW M3
                    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Hahaha I know, I'm working on it. I hate them too.
                      There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I like them! But you're right, it would deff look sexy on some 16s or 17s!
                        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
                          Hahaha I know, I'm working on it. I hate them too.
                          Why do you hate them? Sell them to me!
                          1990 Accord EX

Comment

Why do you hate them? Sell them to me!
                            They're just winter wheels....except I have no summer wheels, but they will be just winter wheels when I get summer ones lol.

I think I'm getting a set of 5th gen 7 spokes and coating them flat black to replace these as winter wheel, and then I will be selling these. Also, summer wheels will be 16" for sure, probably 8 inches wide, with a pretty low offset.

Are you looking for a coupe as just a second cb Josh? Its nice because they give you an excuse to strip the stuff behind the front seats lol. Stripped interior on a sedan is just weird to me. Also, the DX coupes don't weigh much more than a loaded civic.

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
                              They're just winter wheels....except I have no summer wheels, but they will be just winter wheels when I get summer ones lol.

I think I'm getting a set of 5th gen 7 spokes and coating them flat black to replace these as winter wheel, and then I will be selling these. Also, summer wheels will be 16" for sure, probably 8 inches wide, with a pretty low offset.
                              Cool, when do you plan on getting the 5th gen wheels? I'm looking for a set of OEM wheels to paint black but it would be nice of they were already black :cough: like yours :cough:
                              1990 Accord EX

Comment

Cool, when do you plan on getting the 5th gen wheels? I'm looking for a set of OEM wheels to paint black but it would be nice of they were already black :cough: like yours :cough:
                                It'll probably be awhile...I'm in school right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X